Coffee date?

There isn't much coming clear about who is behind it as of yet when your phone rings, but your other office phone for the recovery centre. "Hello, Ms Nanase speaking?" you comment as a few heads pop up "I'm calling to book in with you my wings need looking at." the man says on the phone. "Oh ok let me take a look at when I can fit you in." you flick a calendar up as people stop to watch.

Looking through "It appears, I've had a cancellation on Wednesday at 9 am. Would that be ok?" leaning back on your chair. "That would be amazing. Shame you don't recognise my voice." the man commented making you sit up. "Well, tell me your name. So I can book you in?" you click record on the phone and start to pinpoint the location of the person.

It stops at a modelling agency, as you scratch your head Shoto walks over to see if you're ok. "It's Sho you loser. I have a big show coming up and I need to be in top shape." he laughs making you relax "You saw what happened Saturday night?" you laugh "Yeh, you ok?" his voice concerned.

"Yeh just a few bumps and grazes. Broke my ankle as well!" you laugh everyone in the room relaxing. "Right, I will book you in for 9 am. What did you say your wings need doing to them?" you smile as he explains "So, basically you're a poser now and you overstretched them." he is silent for a moment before laughing.

"Yeh something like that. Are you going to let me take you out for at least a coffee?" he asks "I have a lot on at the moment. I would need to see if I can get someone to watch Haru." you smile "Plus, its just coffee. It's not a date or anything. You were still an asshole to me for most of my life." you pout as Katsuki glares at you. "How about after your treatment if I have time I will sit and have a coffee for a half-hour?" you flip Katsuki off as he clearly isn't happy you going for a coffee with someone.

"Sounds perfect. Then maybe we can finally hit it off." he laughs as you roll your eyes before hanging up. As you're typing notes into your work schedule you call your other office "Hey it's me. I've updated my schedule can you make sure the girls know." you say to the woman down the phone who agrees. Then you go back to working on something for Shoto, as Katsuki walks over "Who was that?" he states through gritted teeth. "Sho, you know the guy from my school. I was dancing with him Saturday!" you smile as the Jiro confirms it as well.

"Right, and you're going on a date with him!" Katsuki was snarling "Not that's any of your business but no I'm having a coffee with him at work! Will you come here and take a look at this?" smiling at him as you have six different screens on your desk. "Geez, which one am I looking at?" he hovers over resting his head on your shoulder your cheeks touching.

"This one. You think Little Man will like it?" smiling as you glance at him "Yeh he will love it. It's his birthday in 4 weeks right?" he smirked as you nod "Literally, I'm amazing" he smirked as everyone watched you both. "Do they even realise they look like a couple?" Uraraka commented to her green-haired husband. "I know. I've not seen Kachaan smile like that in forever!" he laughed as Kirishima and Kaminari also laughed.

"My ankle should be better by then. I was thinking of doing a big party at mine." you turn slightly realising how close your faces are blushing "Yeh, I can help set it up." he glanced into your (e/c) eyes with his red ones. "I'd like that." you smile bashfully "We should make invites tonight with Haru." Katsuki adds in "Of yeh that would be really good. I have all the stuff to set the back yard up!" thinking about your wedding with all the bell tents and fairy lights.

"We should have a BBQ. I don't mind doing the cooking for everyone." Katsuki comments as he slips his arms around you into a hug. "Nah, we can do it together. I'll make chilli dogs" you smirk evilly as some of the guys shudder, remembering them from the dorms. "Does he like spicy food?" the man asks "Nope, not at all he is his dad's son!" You both laugh at it, the rest of the people in the room try to look busy as the two of you are having a moment.

"I just want him to have a good birthday!" you sigh "He will his mummy is the best" he links his hands with yours "Well, I think she is anyways!" he adds as you link your fingers in with his. "I was thinking. Do you want to take Haru to the zoo or something this weekend?" Katsuki bent down clicking on something to show you.

"Oh yeh that would be cool. Although I might be slow to walk around." you groan thinking about your leg. "That's cool. We can take a picnic and just take our time!" he smiled as you looked at what zoo to go to. "Want to go Saturday or Sunday?" looking at something work-related "Saturday, because if I remember Sunday is PJ don't move all day! Where we have to watch at least a Pokémon movie as well as a Disney movie" he smirks making you laugh.

"Yeh but I'm sure he wouldn't mind if we were doing something fun with his number 2 favourite hero!" you laugh "Well when we're eating tonight. We can ask him ok? You want the three of us or you want to include these extras?" he laughs looking up at everyone laughing as they pretend to not be watching the two of you. "Hmm we will have to ask the man of the house." you click on a new file. "Also, I can tell you're bored, so you're trying to let me distract you from work!" you glance at him "Wow, am I that easy to read!" he smirks letting you go before walking back towards Kirishima who fistbumps him.

After another hour "I need to go check on something in the lab. You guys make yourself at home I won't be that long." you get on your Segway as Frank walks in to get you with a clipboard talking scientific stuff confusing half of them.

"Can I steal her for our company?" Midoryia comments at Shoto "Hell no. You're my friend but damn no!" he smirks "No fair. Can't we just borrow her for a little while?" Mina moans "Nope" Momo laughs "What you all talking about? If she is moving anywhere it's to mine and Kirishima's agency" Katsuki complained. "Let me just say this now. She is staying here" Shoto pouted as he continued looking at the work. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***