His hope!

At the same time, the hero course is on their second day of camp it's pretty intense training. As both of the classes are there working together as the teachers have set up ways to increase their quirks. Like you, they are also in the middle of nowhere on the ranch of a Pro Hero team called the Wild, Wild Pussycats. It consisted of three female pros Mandalay, Pixie-bob and Ragdoll, as well as a fourth male hero called Tiger.

They're training the kids on how to improve their quirks as well as team building by getting them to make their own food. The kids that failed are doing extra classes at night as well the whole thing and it is exhausting for the students.

It was lunch time as everyone stopped to eat and have a break. Katsuki was sat with Kirishima, Kaminari, Sero and Mina with everyone else further down the table. He had been fully focused on training to improve himself. They had got him putting his hands in hot water making them sweat more to create bigger explosions.

Due to the training, he hadn't had time to think about what you were up to on your amazing holiday with another guy. He had a horrible feeling that you wouldn't be single when you came back but he promised to wait. "Bakugou you ok?" Kirishima put his hand on his best friends shoulder. "Yeh!" he said as he filled his mouth.

Everyone that saw you at the Expo was thinking the same as the ash blonde but didn't want to say anything to make it worse. "Shitty hair can you remember where she said she would be now?" he didn't look away from his food as he shoved it in. "Ermm not sure dude. Was Florida first week." the guy sat thinking "She will be by the lake in Colorado." Shoto commented from just down the table making Katsuki glance at him.

"It's his birthday today if you must know!" the half and half boy mentioned not trying to rub it in but he didn't want to get the guys hopes up. "Ermm I think she will be camping for the next three or four nights in the wilderness on a hike!" Midoryia mentioned before looking away. "I didn't ask you Deku." he growled making the green haired boy hide his face.

"What's she doing next week?" he grumbled, "Oh next week is city week!" Momo joined the conversation. "What the fuck that got to do with you ponytail!" Katsuki looked at the excited girl. "The big city New York! All the shops! I know she said she couldn't wait to go shopping!" Uraraka added.

"Oh she best buy me something fuckin good." he finishes his food stepping away from the table washing his plate before going back to training but he was a lot angrier this time. "You think she will get back with him?" Mina asked the others that saw you at the expo. "I think I agree with Bakugou. She won't be single when she comes back." Shoto commented. "It's his own damn fault though!" the boy added.

"What she say when you did your internship together?" Kirishima asked the boy "She said she will most likely always love the idiot! However, she will just get in the way of his future." he sighed "She also said something along the lines of maybe when the stubborn bastard accepts her lifelong work is important. I may be adding a few of my own words in there" Shoto laughed.

"That's true. The day they broke up she had come to give him a bottle she had made specifically for his quirk. From what I heard from Mei, she literally stopped all other work for that one formula and he just smashed in on the floor. I think she even tried to tell him about it and he ignored her." Midoryia added feeling sorry for his childhood friend.

They all went back to training until it got dark and the class that needed extra learning went in. Everyone else was paired up together Shoto was paired with Bakugou, as they had to walk through the woods as class 1-B had to try and scare them.

"Can I ask you something Bakugou?" Shoto asked as people kept attempting to scare the two toughest boys in the class. "What half and half bastard!" he snapped "What are you going to do if she comes back dating that guy? You're not the most rational of people? If you lose it she will hate you." he looked at the boy for a moment.

"I don't fucking know! She is my fucking best friend I guess I'll have to accept it but..." he paused "I won't give up. She said I need to focus on my dream of becoming number one. I'll do that in the hope she will come back to me." he sounded sad for a second before all hell broke loose in the forest as blue flames engulfed one side and gas on the other.

"What the hell is going on?" Shoto calls as people start screaming as they start to head back towards the lodge. Midoryia comes across one of the villains trying to kill a kid but through great pain to himself ends up beating him but not before learning the reason for the attack.

He made his way to the pussy cats and informed them of the reason the villains were there. Telepathically they sent the word to all the students and staff from Midoryia's thoughts, "They were here for Kachaan! You need to get out of the forest now!" the voice rang through everyone's heads as Shoto looked at Bakugou.

"We need to get back to the teachers if you're the target!" the boy didn't argue he needed to see you again he wouldn't be killed or taken before he saw you again. A few of the class met up and was making their way back to the main lodgings when they realised the boy in question was missing.

Looking around they couldn't see the boy with the dark shadow quirk either. "Oh my! Looking for these!" a villain jumped around in the trees with some tiny glasses balls holding the two boys. "We got what we came for! Time to go!" He starts heading away as the students make a plan to catch up.

They manage to grab one on the balls as the villain acts mad before laughing as a purple portal opens. A man with extremely burnt parts of his skin steps forward. Upon dropping the remaining ball Katsuki appears before them being grabbed around the neck by the burnt villain, as he is dragged into the portal telling Midoryia to stay away. The only thing he could think is that he would see you again and get through this but if he doesn't he hopes your happy above all other things.

The class is in uproar as emergency services finally show up to take the injured to hospital as Kirishima is losing his mind that he wasn't there to help save his friend. As everyone starts to come to it's revealed that Momo managed to get a tracking device on one of the Nomu, and gives a device to find it to the police.

They all go to visit Midoryia who is the most injured as the class is split on going to find the boy, some for it and others against they already got in trouble over the Hero Killer thing. Kirishima breaks down "What is she going to say when she finds out we couldn't protect him!" making everyone turn to him.

"Who?" Shoto comments "(f/n) she will want to know I'm calling her!" Kirishima grabs his phone and tries to call you but you have no service. "What about if they went after her as well!" he is going mental as your dad walks into the students.

"She is fine and she doesn't know. They left about an hour or so ago and will contact me in three days" the pro hero stands there "I know what you're thinking of doing but you need to leave this to the pros. My daughter doesn't need to know until he is found safe. I would appreciate it if you wouldn't contact her. She cannot go through what happened with her mother again!" everyone knew your dad to be a fun-loving hero not really that serious.

"What can she do if she isn't here but worry and ruin her holiday?" Momo commented looking down. "He is right. I'm sure she will find out but it won't be till he is found safe." Midoryia commented as he still planned on going.

In the end, Kirishima, Midoryia, Shoto, Momo and Iida went to find the angry ash blonde Katsuki Bakugou. In the meantime, the villains were trying to make him join them to become a villain because what happened at the Sports Festival. He just kept pissing them off the only way he knows how by laughing at them and calling them names, whilst he came up with a plan.

If there was one thing he was good at it was working out people and situations. He was also set on one thing as well he would become a hero for you, he would do anything and he knew that if you could see him now, you would be worried but would also trust him to do the right thing.

To him you were is hope and the light at the end of this tunnel. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***