Married to a hero!

Lying next to Ash he pulled you in close after an extremely long and passionate lovemaking session. "Why are you so god damn sexy?" he muttered kissing your head "Tch! What are you talking about?" You blush and giggle even after all the years he still managed to make you blush. "My beautiful wife. Who has given the most amazing years of my life and the best gift in the world of my son!" he grinned as you turned kissing him on the head since it was Saturday tomorrow, you had plans with the Todoroki's for a picnic whilst Ash was on hero duty for the first time since your holiday.

"I love you!" you kiss him before you drift off to sleep "I love you too!" he smiled holding you close to his body. The next morning you were both woken up by a very excited Haru "MUMMY. DADDY WAKE UP!" he was jumping on the bed however, his quirk had come in recently, which was the same Ash's making him jump a little higher than normal, as he almost hit his head on the ceiling if it wasn't for Ash's reactions.

"Little man you need to control your jumping before you give mummy a heart attack!" Ash groaned pulling Haru into the middle of you both for snuggles. "Sorry Mummy...but its picnic with my girlfriend today." his voice was so cute it was hard to stay mad. "I know Haru." you sigh as you turn to look at the clock "It's only 6 am. Want to snuggle with Mummy and Daddy for an hour?" you comment as you grab a top pulling it on as you nip to the loo.

When you got back Haru was in the bed next to Ash telling him all about what he was going to do if he ever met Ground Zero. "I'm going to become his sidekick daddy!" you heard his little voice as Ash just smiled listening. "Did you know mummy has smooched Ground Zero before she fell madly in love with daddy!" Ash said as he looked at you walking in "No way! Mummy, you kissed Ground Zero?" he bellowed as you snuggled in next to them "I did. He isn't as good a kisser as your Daddy though!" you smile as Ash wraps his arms around you both.

"Ok. So you can get me to meet him...right mummy?" Haru was looking at you with his big blue puppy dog eyes. "Maybe one day sweetie!" you kissed his little head. "Mummy also had a fight with him in the sports festival." Ash smirked, "Did you win mummy?" Haru was literally bursting with excitement "No sweetie. Ground Zero won. Or I call him Katsuki" you smile remembering it. As Ash told Haru all the details you grabbed your phone making them smile as you snuggled together for a picture.

Eventually, you all got up getting ready for the day. You made a picnic as Ash helped Haru get ready. He liked his hair spiked just like Katsuki wore his and Ash did a better job than you. "Babe I'll take your car today since Haru is dying to show off his car!" Ash laughed as you had got him a replica kids Ford Ranger the same blue with the same number plate as Ash's car. It was a little electric version and he looked super cool in it, so wanted to show it to Sakura and the Todoroki twins.

"Ok no worries. Be safe I love you. Call us when you get a break!" you smile as he walks over kissing you "Oh I forgot to tell you. I saw Kirishima and he told me your school is having a reunion in 4 months. I said we will be there, so I can show you off or you can show me off!" he smirked, "I thought I had gotten out of that." you pouted "Nope. We can dress up...get your dad or Mitsuki to look after Haru. Make a night of it like old times." he commented winking and hugging you.

"Fine." you smile as you kiss him making Haru pull a funny face and make sick noises, something your dad had taught him. "I love you so much. I'll see you tonight and we can ask the storks for a little brother or sister." he smiled looking at a very excited Haru "YAY! Love you Daddy!" he smiled running and hugging your husband who picked him up swinging him around before kissing him. "Right. Don't forget you're the man of the house today! I love you little man...look after mummy at the park. Give Uncle Shoto a fist pump from me and Aunty Momo a big love!" he smiles "You got it daddy!" he fist pumps the man giving him a hug.

You walk to the car with him handing him his work stuff "Love you, babe. Please be safe!" you smile as you hated it as you never knew if he would get hurt or worse, but it was what you signed up for when you married him. "I know. Got to save people though babe. Remember all that crazy stuff you did at school!" he smirked "I know you bring it up every time. I love you and I'll miss you." you smile kissing him deeply before you both pull away.

"Save that thought for late. Love you and I will you wait until I see you again tonight!" he smiled before pulling off in your car for the day. After that, you managed to get Haru in the car and headed off to the park to meet with Momo and Shoto. When you got there they had already set up the picnic spot and the kids were playing on the park. "Uncle Shosho fist pump from dad!" Haru ran up to the man with hair half red and half white. Before jumping on Momo "Aunty Momo hugs. Now, where is Sakura? She needs kisses!" he runs towards the park.

"Wow, he is lively today!" Momo laughs as you sit down on the blanket watching the kids play. "That would be Ash's fault. He woke us up at 6 am telling us what he is going to tell Ground Zero if he ever meets him!" you roll your eyes making the two laugh "You know we could arrange that." Shoto smirked "No thank you. It's still not been long enough. Didn't help that Ash decided to tell Haru me and Katsuki used to kiss all the time and we had a big fight at the sports festival." you waved at Haru as he was showing off.

"It's funny to think about it like that!" Momo commented "You should meet up with everyone. We do monthly picnics for the whole class. Kids the works. Bakugou doesn't always come but least you would have Ash there." she smiled. "Hmm I will think about it." you smile as you change the subject. After you sat eating and laughing your phone rings thinking Ash must be on a break.

Looking at the number you didn't recognise it "Hello?" you ask looking at your two friends as Haru runs up "DADDY!" he yells as you hold your hand up to him "Hello is this Mrs (f/n) Nanase?" the man's voice comments. "Ermm yes speaking. How can I help?" you sounded worried as Shoto and Momo looked at you.

"There's been an accident. We would appreciate it if you came to the hospital straight away. Please I would advise bringing your son." the man commented "Oh god please tell me!" you started to panic "Your husband is in surgery but we don't think he will make it." with that you hung up "Haru grab your stuff. We need to go." you stood up packing your stuff "I don't want to!" he complained as you snapped "Do it now!" you started to panic.

"(F/N) calm down!" Shoto was helping pack "What's happened?!" he started packing their stuff up as Momo rounded up the kids. "It's Ash. They don't think he will make it!" you burst into tears as you grab your stuff heading to the hospital. Haru keeps asking if everything is ok and is crying but you can't focus, all you think about is getting to the hospital to try to heal your husband. 

***Thank you for reading***

****I don't own BNHA or Pictures***