Man of the house!

"Mummy, is Katsuki staying for dinner? It's a Sunday. Ya know what that means mummy! Movie!" Haru comes running into the kitchen, going in the fridge. Grabbing him a juice, he grabs it climbing onto the seat next to Katsuki who ruffles his hair. "Haru. Katsuki and I need to talk to you about something serious first ok?" you smile making his little face scrunch up.

"You know how I've hurt my leg being a silly sausage.? Well, I can't drive the car at the moment or do things very easily." Haru cuts you off "Don't worry mummy. I'm the man of the house. I'll do it!" he puts his cheesiest grin on making your heart melt at how adorable he is. "I know you can but Katsuki is also going to help out and stay for a few weeks. Cool, Right?" you give him a thumbs-up as he looks a little confused.

"Is he going to be sleeping on daddies side of the bed?" was the first thing he said. "No sweetie. You're still the man of the house." you sigh "I don't mind mummy. Then we can have morning snuggles as a three again!" he smiles making Katsuki shrug as he was completely down for that.

"Buddy, mummy isn't ready for that yet ok." you smile sadly as he continues to listen you fill him on the basic details, to get him back to a routine. Luckily for you, he is happy with the situation as it means he has someone to play with all the time. After that, you get food and before you know it Haru needs bath time and then bed.

Katsuki does some work downstairs as you get Haru ready for bed before he shouts Katsuki upstairs to say goodnight. "Mummy, can I stay in your bed tonight?" Haru says leading you and Katsuki to your room. "Sure little man. I'm not coming to bed just yet though ok? I have some work to do." smiling as he gets right in the centre of the large bed.

Stroking his hair you sing the song you sing every night before Katsuki says goodnight to the little man then you both head downstairs. "Sorry he can be quiet demanding!" you sigh exhausted but you need to clean up the Haru's mess aka the trail of toys, which isn't as easy on crutches. Katsuki helps as much as he can since he doesn't know where anything goes as of yet.

After that, you sit down taking a breath for a moment "It's tiring being a parent" he smiles as you just nodded "Trust me, it's harder with this thing!" you groan as you lift your leg. "I got to admit this is bullshit!" you cover your face trying to forget what happened. "What if I was always the target some crazy fan from my Pro Hero days." you turn to see Katsuki thinking "Well, anyone that stands out?" he asks as you shake your head "No, that's the thing." exhausted with thinking about it.

"I'm going to go grab some sleep you should also sleep!" you get up as he nods "You're right. This can wait!" he turns the laptop off and places it on the side. "Can tell you don't have kids. Especially who can break anything? I would put that in a drawer in your room" you start to try to get upstairs but you're so exhausted, you take a moment and sit on a step.

"You are such a pain in the ass!" he comments picking you up over his shoulder and taking you the rest of the way. "Thanks. Help yourself to anything in the house. If you need anything specific to eat write it down and I'll get it ordered. Honestly, we do eat healthy food!" you smirk as he just nods walking away from you "Night! Shout if you need me ok." he doesn't look back as he says it "Ok night. Thank you again." you head to bed snuggling up to Haru.

The next morning is hectic as you get Haru ready for school, packing him lunch and you decide to make Katsuki a lunch, as well as a quick breakfast just as he rocks downstairs. "Morning! Wow how long have you been up?" he comments yawning as he sees Haru sat at the table eating pancakes. Plating some up you pass him a plate with bacon and syrup on. "I wake up when Haru gets up. I didn't know what your lunch situation was. I just made you a bento hope it's ok. Oh coffee!" you grab a cup filling it and placing it in front of him.

"Morning Katsuki. Isn't my mummy the best!" Haru with a maple syrup mouth grins at the man who just nods, watching as you grab porridge for yourself. "All the other kids will be soo jealous when you drop me off at school" he smiles at the ash-blonde, talking to him about school but the red eyes never leave you as you look through a draw for something and placing it in your bag.

"Haru, remember this?" you pass him a little Pikachu "Yes mummy. You made it." he grinned "Ok when do we press the button?" you ask whilst he sits and thinks. "If someone I don't know tries to take me away or hurt me!" he nods "Good boy. Now you must only press it then ok? As it will inform Uncle Sho Sho to send his guys to get you, ok?" you smile but have a stern look in your eyes "Ok mummy. Is it because daddy isn't here anymore to save Me?" he looked sad.

"Well yes, but it's also a cool one. Mummy has hers on as well look." you point to your arrowhead earrings, that have communication in as well as tracking. "That's a good mummy. If those villains come to get you like my dream Uncle Sho can find you" he smiled as you turn to Katsuki handing him a spare man's bracelet.

"If either of us is in trouble and for any reason, you cannot stop us from being taken you press this." you point to a thumbprint on it "I will calibrate it with your print later at work. It informs Shoto straight away!" you smile as the guy just nods a little amazed how far you've come.

After that, you head off dropping the little man at school as all his classmates are super jealous since you have to go speak to the teachers. Sitting in the principal's office with Katsuki the older woman is literally undressing the guy in front of you. "Ahem, anyways. That's everything," you comment sounding a little jealous, as she composes herself blushing slightly. "Thank you for letting me know Ms. Nanase and Mr. Ground Zero." she smiles as she shakes his hand and he just nods before walking ahead of you watching the surroundings for anything suspicious. 

****Thank you for reading***

***I don't own bnha or pictures***