Just an Extra!

As you got to class Mei was waiting and she interrogated you to the point you told her everything. She nearly blurted it out but you didn't want anyone else to know what had happened all week long. As your homeroom teacher entered everyone settled down.

"Good morning. As you're aware the hero course class 1-A was attacked during a training session at the USJ. Everyone is ok or is recovering. I would like to point out that one of our very own support students was sent to help these young heroes." everyone turned to look at you.

"It has come to our attention that Miss (l/n) should be on the hero course herself since she took down two of the villains herself. Also, the treatments she has been working on proved to be extremely helpful in getting the students with minor injuries healed. I have been asked by the principal to recommend you join class 1-A and that we will still class you as a support student." Powerloader finished as you rolled your eyes.

"Nope I don't want to be a hero!" you comment, "I thought that would be your answer. So, as you all know the sports festival is coming up. Sure it is great for the hero course but support is important as well. I have passed a lot of forms out, so you can use your stuff during the festival make sure it's filled in. As this will help with your internships." he finished before you all continued with your lessons.

Lunch came round really fast and you had made Katsuki a lotion for his arms. Of course, you knew he probably wouldn't use it but if he took it would make you would be happier, so you made your way to his class. There seemed to be a large gathering outside the room, you could hear them declaring war on the hero course making you laugh. You got to the side when you saw Katsuki walking towards you but he clearly hadn't seen it was you.

Since you were in his way he didn't look up as his friends and the rest of his class were following him, as they saw what happened unfold. "I said I don't have time for fucking extras now move out my fucking way!" he yelled as he pushed you sending you flying across to the other side of the corridor.

Your stuff crashing all over the floor covering your uniform in the formula you had made as well as your lunch. Looking in your lap tears formed in your eyes as Katsuki stood over you still not realising it was you since your head was down until Kirishima, Kaminari and Sero ran up behind him gasping. Ryos pushed through the crowd forming as he saw you on the floor in tears "What the hell is your problem? I can't believe you would do that to your fucking girlfriend!" he yelled in the boy's face as the ash blondes face dropped into shock as he pushed the boy out the way trying to clear the stuff off you and clean you up.

"I'm sorry babe I didn't see it was you." he whispered as Kirishima came closer to help "You ok (f/n)?" the red-haired boy asked, "Course she is my girlfriend she is tough like us hero course lot!" Katsuki snapped at his friend as you lifted your head realising you had enough, you punched Katsuki straight in the face.

"It's over!" you said as you walked away him sitting there stunned as Ryos chased after you. "Dude I think she was bringing this for you?" Kirishima handed the boy a bottle with a soaked note. 

'I know you want me to be a hero and I hope I can be your hero by helping you stay strong. I love you Idiot! Love Stupid xx' 

He grabbed the bottle and note as everyone started to go to lunch as the boy stood up looking around for you.

"I didn't mean to push her. I didn't realise it was her!" he panicked "Which way did she go? I can't let her end it!" he yelled as he started running in your direction "Dude leave her to cool off. She will realise." Kaminari tried to calm the boy down as he ran into your classroom as he saw Ryos holding you in his arms as you looked broken.

"You should leave haven't you done enough!" your friend snapped. "She is my girlfriend move you damn extra!" he stood in front of the boy as his friends tried to pull him back. "Leave it Bakugou. She knows you didn't mean it!" Kirishima said making you raise your face "Didn't he?" you say sarcastically "I get what you've been doing all week now. You're a distraction I don't need! You don't support what I want you're toxic!" you spat the words at the shocked ash blonde as he stood and took in what you were saying.

"Clearly you named me right Stupid because I was to think you actually just liked me as a person. You like my quirk you probably think since we both have hand quirks our babies will be really powerful heroes. Why the fuck didn't I see that before!" you yelled. "It wasn't that I liked you idiot!" he yelled "Liked as in past tense. Is that because I won't go on the fucking hero course. Why won't anyone believe in what I want to do I have my own fucking reasons. I don't want to be a hero. I had fun I really did and what hurts the most is that I actually fell in love with a douche bag like you." you were literally screaming.

Ryos trying to calm you down he had never seen you mad "Oh and you know what I'm going to make you look like an idiot when a stupid fucking extra kicks your ass in the stupid sports festival! I declare war on you Katsuki Bakugou!" you yell before you grab your stuff "I'm going home for the day tell teach. I felt sick heck tell him I'm debating leaving this school to go to any other!" you left all your work just grabbing your school bag.

"What the fuck have I done?" the ash-blonde dropped to his knees. "Come on! You need to eat. I'm sure she is overreacting call her later!" Kirishima picked his friend up "She isn't joking. I've never seen her like that shitty hair. I love her I need her back." the boy sobbed making Ryos tut "Let me guess you didn't realise what you had till it was gone. Ash and I agreed to not pursue her since she looked so happy even though it killed us to see her with a dick like you. However, looks like we were right, you would break her heart" the black-haired boy just glared and left the classroom.

"Don't listen to him he just clearly loves her as well, but she loves you and it was an accident," Kaminari commented not completely confident in what he was saying. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own BNHA or the pictures***