Mummy the Pokemon Master!

Somehow the girls had persuaded you to go on a girl's night out in a few weeks' time for drinks to let your hair down. The guys all seemed super chill with it you noticed, as some of the parents seemed closer than others but that was cool. All the kids seemed to like Katsuki which was a complete shock he was still grumpy but he was also amazing with them. The man sat back down on your picnic blanket as you pulled out the mountains of food. 

"Mummy didn't know what you liked." Haru openly commented making your cheeks blush "So she made bentos, sandwiches and lots of other tasty stuff." he simply admitted making you blush even more "Well you always ate a lot so I couldn't remember!" pouting as Haru grabs a bento box, as well as lots of cakes which was fine due to his quirk but it was more than you would normally allow him.

"Ermm Mr...do we have that much cake!?" glaring at the frozen little boy "No mummy...But I'm soo hungry I might die!" the words came out his mouth making your face drop in an instant as he realised what he said he burst into tears. This made everyone turn to look after already hearing what he had to say Katsuki tried to go in to calm him but you were quicker.

"Mummy...I won't die as well!" he was sniffling as you instantly picked him up and walked off from the group a moment whilst everyone eats there food, as you try to comfort him "It's ok little man. I know you won't. Daddy made you promise to be the man of the house!"  you held him close as you rocked him to calm him down. Feeling eyes on you sit on the floor with him on your son on your knee in your arms rocking him. 

"Mummy!" he sniffled "What's wrong Haru?" lifting your glasses up and place your forehead to his "Hey...it's Mummy and Haru against the world. If you want to cry then you cry ok" you smile as he continues crying, making you stand up and start to rock stroking his back. "Shh come on buddy. Don't make me sing it. I'll do it super loud if I have to and I'll make you dance!" you notice him settle a little still sniffling. "If you sing...I might stop crying." still sniffling but he was looking back at Sakura and the Todoroki twins who somehow knew this was coming.

"Mummy she is gonna do it" Sakura sweet voice called out making everyone turn to the Todoroki's as the Greyson and Leo stood up jumping around. "Boys...I don't think she will.." Momo commented "Yeh remember it was Uncle Ash that did it not Aunty (f/n)" Shoto added looking towards you "Want to get the stuff ready just in case?" the man with the multicoloured eyes and hair commented at his beautiful who just nodded. Everyone else looking from them to you and your son. 

 "Ok I will do it for you." you hold the little man starting to swing him a little you began to sing his favourite song. 

"I want to be the very best. The best there ever was. To catch them..." he stops you putting a tiny hand over your mouth "No mummy you need the music too!" stopping spinning he rummages in your pocket grabbing your phone and looking for the right song, before starting to play it whilst you shake your head laughing. "That kid loves Pokémon!" Kirishima laughs.

"You're not kidding!" Katsuki sniggers as he is watching you from the blanket 'Man I love this woman so bad' he thought. "Ok you gonna sing too? Then we can go eat some cake yeh!" he nods excitedly "Ash use to do this the main characters name is Ash after all!" Shoto commented having seen this a million times as Sakura and the twins' finally run-up joining in, knowing what was going down. "Watch this it's the funniest thing!" As Momo creates soft pokeballs throwing them to you and then the actual Pokémon hat, passing it to one of the twins to give you, as she feels a glare from your direction.

"Mummy the Pokémon master" Haru shouts extremely loud, as you put the cap on turning it backwards singing loud, as the four kids laugh with you pretending to catch them with the balls. In the end, you truly feel exhausted since everyone else kids decided to join in whilst the adults filmed it. You walk over to the blanket with Haru "Better Harumon?" you smile as he nods his little eyes red from crying.