Girl's Night Out!

After the picnic, a few weeks passed without seeing anyone apart from Shoto and Momo since they were the only ones who knew where you lived. Mei and Ryos also met up for a drink but it was short due to Mei being heavily pregnant. Katsuki text pretty much every day to see if you were ok and to just chat about random stuff, as well as seeing if you were free to which you advised you were busy.

Katsuki knew you were avoiding him a bit but he didn't mind he just worked whilst you took your time, although inside it was getting to him. He was desperate to see you both for some reason whenever he saw something Pokémon related it made him remember you singing the tune to Haru. He started to visit his mum even more mostly because you may have been there, but he never caught the time or days right.

A few weeks turned into a month and before you knew it the girl's night you said you would think about was coming up. Mitsuki said she would babysit which was a godsend for you, as your Dad had plans. Momo had arranged for people to come to yours since your house was amazing according to her.

There was a knock on the door and as you opened it you saw all the girl from Class 1-A. "Hey come in." you smiled. You had a dressing gown on trying to do your make up whilst juggling Haru. Who wasn't happy you were going out on a Saturday night. Letting them in as you and the little man did a mini-tour of the house.

At that moment your phone rang and it was Mitsuki "Bear with me Haru. Show these ladies the house!" you smile as you answer the phone. "Don't hate me!" She commented quickly down the phone making you raise an eyebrow "I completely forgot I have a work thing....Sooooo, I kinda asked Katsuki to babysit. Don't worry Kirishima is coming as well with their little one to have a sleepover with Haru." the woman says down the phone as you turn to face a very guilty looking Mina.

"Sorry!" she smiled, "Momo said you had spare rooms and you completely wouldn't mind!" the pink woman commented. "Mitsuki! You planned this didn't you?" you were mad as you could tell there was no work thing she would cancel it to look after Haru.

"What no honest. Look Haru keeps asking me where he is ok. He wanted to do it. Trust him" she laughed as you agreed just as the doorbell rang "See ya." you hung up as you walked over to the door to see the ash-blonde standing there with his usual scowl, with the red-haired man and a pink-haired boy. "Hey!" he smiled as Kirishima looked sorry for intruding.

"Haru you have a friend sleeping over tonight your room better be tidy!" you shout as you hear footsteps running to the stairs, then him jump from the top step making you bolt towards them "HARU NOOO!" you shout as he jumps into your arms you're just about to fall back when you fall into Katsuki's arms. "Haru what have I told you. I can't catch you as daddy could." you're raging as you put him down as he pouts walking towards the freezer in his own tantrum.

"He is having a mood as I'm going out!" you call out running towards the black-haired boy "Haru, no ice cream!" you grab him in time to stop the frozen treat from entering his mouth. "Look you have someone to play with and Katsuki is here. I'm sure you will be fine without mummy." you kneel down as the black-haired boy pouts. "No I wanted to watch Pokémon with you tonight," he screams as you're at your wit's end rubbing the bridge on your nose.

"Haru Nanase. You will be banned from ice cream for a month!" you warn him as he stops "You wouldn't!" he glares the fire in his eyes the same as your own "Oh I would Mr. You're pushing Me." you sit on the floor as everyone awkwardly waits for you two. "Sorry mummy." Haru jumps into your arms hugging you "I just want to make sure a villain doesn't get you too!" he starts crying his little blue eyes out. Just lately he had been having a nightmare that you were going to leave him as well.

"Hey. What did I tell you? I ain't going anywhere! Daddy won't let me mummy leave a cutie like you alone" you smiled pulling him into a hug before bopping his button nose. "Now I want you to go say sorry to Max" you smile as he walks up to the pink-haired boy saying sorry as you rub your head. "Sorry he has been having bad dreams recently." you apologise to the men who were going to be looking after him. "No worries. Nice house!" Katsuki comments as you hear the girls getting ready in one of the spare rooms.

"Let me show you to your rooms and a brief run around." you smile taking them to the kitchen saying no ice cream, no matter how much he says he is allowed it before bed. You assume Katsuki will be staying so you show him to a room close to yours and then you show Kirishima to another room for him and Mina.

Momo walks down the stairs to the fridge coming back up with four bottles of prosecco you had in there. She made herself feel at home, but to be fair she had been here enough. You walk towards Haru's room and as you open the door the men both choke a little it was covered in Pokémon, Ground Zero and Samurai stuff. Kind of like Deku's back at the dorms with All Might stuff.

"If it's ok Max can sleep in here with Haru." you smile as Kirishima just nods. "There is plenty of food in please help yourselves. If you want a beer also help yourself." you smile sweetly "I guess make yourself at home. I'm going to join the girls. Thank you for doing this." you bow starting up the stairs. "It's no problem. Also, I'll pick you and Pinky up tonight!" Katsuki smirks as you laugh "I don't think both of us can fit in that car!" you look dubious.

"I got a new car!" he blushed a little "Oh cool. Well, cheers!" you walk towards your room as Kirishima sits with the two boys. Katsuki follows you into your room a second later that you hadn't realised he was there as you slip the robe off looking for a dress to wear. "You still have an amazing body!" he smirks as you quickly grab something to cover yourself "Boundaries!" you yell in shock.

"I know. I just wanted to say don't yell at my old hag of a mum. I wouldn't shut up until she told me about tonight." he started walking over to you looking in your wardrobe grabbing a dress out. "Wear this it will look amazing on you!" he stated as he walked out. Looking at the dress you shrugged it saved you picking it. You walked into the room with all the women drinking and gossiping as you joined in with the conversation.

Being ready you all headed to the kitchen to see Katsuki, Kirishima and the two boys playing Lego in the living room whilst the Pokémon movie was on of course. Pouring more drinks, Momo booked a taxi to come and grab you. Haru heard women talking and ran into the room straight to you. "Mummy you're beautiful!" he smiled as you gave the little guy a kiss leaving a lipstick mark.

"Now Aunty Momo. Make sure mummy comes home ok and everyone else mummy isn't a hero like you guys" the little man remarks. He doesn't understand you were also a hero part-time as they look confused at you. Katsuki walks in "Haru your mummy is a complete bad..." he stops as you glare "Your mummy is one tough cookie you know. She even fought me at school and beat pinky there in a fight!" he pointed to Mina who nodded.

"Ok mummy. You have fun me and Katsuki have a busy night planned with Max and Kirishima!" he smiles as he grabs the man's hand walking towards the living room. "Oh he was right you do look beautiful!" Katsuki winks as you blush. "That guy never changes does he!" you comment before you leave the house. 

***Thank you for reading***

***I don't own the BNHA or pictures***