Mitsuki's one rule!

The walk wasn't too long and you could feel your school group chat going crazy in your pocket. Everyone probably knows by now about the attack at the USJ and wants to know why you had to go. You hadn't actually told anyone that you turned a spot on the hero course down for the support course.

As you got inside the Bakugou home it smelt amazing clearly food was ready for whenever you both got there. "Oh, there you two are!" Mitsuki came in and grabbed you both in a hug. "My poor baby was attacked again and I heard from your dad they called you in to help." she was literally squeezing the life out of you both. "DAMN IT WE'RE FINE!" Katsuki yelled as she let go. "Good." she smiled.

"(f/n) dear. Take your stuff to Katsuki's room!" his mum smiled as he passed you your bag. You knew where it was since you had been here so much. Downstairs though was a different story "I know I shout at you but I was so worried." Mitsuki sat at the table as Katsuki sat down his dad was also there. "We know you want to be a hero but you need to realise this comes with danger and to take care of yourself." the woman sounded stressed but also proud her son looked ok.

"I know. I promise plus (f/n) was amazing when she came to help. Nezu even said in front of us she has a place on the hero course but she doesn't want it. Her research is handy though she helped a lot of the class heal and stuff. I just wish she would just become a hero I know she would be great." he pouted it was the first time he ever actually had a serious conversation with his parents.

"Look you need to realise that her dream is different from yours but that doesn't mean that you can't be friends or whatever you want." his dad who rarely ever speaks added making the two ash blondes look a little shocked. "I know dad. She is my girlfriend, so I guess I want her to follow her dream but when I saw her fight. I know we could be an awesome team!" he sighed he didn't really get still what your research was.

"She is your girlfriend? Why didn't I know this? Why did Leon not message me?" Mitsuki called out "Because I asked on the way home!" he sighed "Oh my god that's such good news!" she called out as you walked in "Oh come here" she grabbed you making wonder what the hell happened. Her husband was whispering an apology whilst Katsuki just sighed in defeat until the woman let go.

"(f/n) sit down!" she sounded so demanding as you sat next to your boyfriend he grabbed your hand under the table. "I don't mind what you do together ok? Of course, you'll be sleeping in Katsuki's room tonight!" this was news to you. "Ermm are you sure that's ok? I mean I'm a girl!" you said knowing if your dad was there he would say it was fine he suggested you stopped over 'That sneaky bastard he was in on this' you think as the woman continues.

"Yes, and I know your dad will be cool with it too. I do have one rule!" she gave us the same glare that Katsuki gives Deku when he wants to kill him. "Make sure you use protection!" she grimaced making you grab his hand tighter, it's not like you were thinking of doing anything. Sure you had a few naughty dreams but really.

"There are condoms in your drawer I placed them there as soon as you two met!" the woman beamed. "What the hell?" Katsuki yelled going bright red "Plus. She is on the pill. So it's all good we're not stupid!" he yells back making you sink in your chair. "Oh so your already active! Wow, I didn't know!" the woman seemed a little stunned "What the hell. No, we haven't not that it's your business you old hag. Her dad made her since she was at that age or some crap!" he yelled back.

"Oh wow! Leon must have had a feeling too!" Mitsuki clearly impressed with your dad, whereas you wanted to die right now. "Ok well. I'm glad you're both thinking ahead and welcome to the family (f/n)!" she smiled as she stood up and started to plate out food. You then spent the next hour trying to explain your support study and Katsuki insisted you tell them about the moves you did on the villains. After that, you insisted you washed the pots whilst Katsuki dried them. Then you were free to go and chill out.

You went up first whilst Katsuki stayed downstairs asking if his mum could drive you guys somewhere tomorrow or at least to the train station. As you sat on his bed connecting your controller to the console he came up with two bottles of pop. "Hey, beautiful. Come here often!" he smirked as he came in the room. "God, you're cheesy! Literally, can we get in PJ's or something I have been in normal clothes for longer than I would care to be." you pouted as he placed the drinks on the side grabbing a black t-shirt with a skull on.

"Wear this!" he chucked it at you as he started taking his shirt off making you go bright red "Erm thanks." you whimpered as you made way to the door. "You know I did tell you. I wanted to know everything about you!" he was behind you as you turned he was topless and standing over you with an arm either side of your head.

"So wanna go make out! Also, you complained that I wore baggy clothes all the time. So tonight for you I'll wear nothing!" he started to undo his belt as your face heated up. "God you're so cute when you get all flustered it drives me crazy!" his voice was deep and wolfish like a predator.

"I promise. I will stop if you don't want to do something. Can you please trust me?" he looked into your (e/c) eyes with his lust-filled red ones as he captured your parted lips with his own kissing you gently before pulling away and grabbing your hand. "Let's lie down!" He looked confident but inside he was having all on looking cool and keeping himself from just ripping your clothes off.

"Katsuki errm I've never done this sort of thing before!" you whisper as you look at his hand as he turns pulling you into a hug "I haven't either and I know you're the perfect girl for me. I'm an idiot but let me be your idiot always!" he leant down and kissed you again as he pulled you onto the bed.

All you did for the next half an hour was make out kissing each other exploring each other's mouths with your tongues. Katsuki couldn't help but bite your bottom lip since in his dreams he had done it so many times. As it started to get a little more heated there was a knock on the door "Night guys don't stay up too late ok. I know you don't have school tomorrow but you have a busy day!" she laughed before going to bed. "What we doing tomorrow?" you looked at him.

"Oh, I'm taking you to an amusement park for the day. Your dad mentioned you hadn't been in years. Sooo I'm taking my perfect girlfriend on a date my treat!" he smirked proud of himself as you looked up at him. "Thank you!" you whispered as he had enough of kissing and wanted more of his dreams.

***Thank you for reading.***

***I don't own BNHA characters or the pictures***