I trust you to find her!

Katsuki had just got back to the office with Kirishima, happily, eating the lunch you had made for him before going back out on patrol. "Dude my wife-to-be makes the best lunches!" smirking as he devourers his spicy curry.

 "Nope, my wives are better!" the red hair chuckled playfully loving that they could talk about the women they cared about so openly. Katsuki had never stopped the redhead from talking about the stuff Mina did, but Kirishima being a gentleman just didn't, to not rub in that the ash-blonde still pined for the girl he loved back in school.

 "That reminds me. (f/n) was vomming this morning" Katsuki picked up his phone pressing your name in his contacts, concerned there was something seriously wrong since he had noticed you looking and feeling more exhausted. However, to him, you still looked like the most beautiful woman in the world. 

Of course, you being stubborn had insisted you felt fine and was most likely being exhausted from the change in your schedule whilst he spoke to you on the phone. That's when he heard the doorbell in the background, then you put something down as you tiny steps were on the floor going to the door. 

"Who is it?" your tiny voice called out to whoever was at the door, of course, this was the first time you's been left on your own and it made Katsuki nervous for some reason. 

 "Babe, you ok?" Katsuki he'd asked standing up and began to pace slightly, Kirishima could tell there was something off with his friend, so instantly stopped eating just in case they had to go. 

"Not sure!" your voice was a whisper over the phone so that whoever it was outside couldn't hear you were on the phone. 

That's when he then heard a man's voice that somehow seemed familiar but as if they were also trying to mask what they actually sounded like or had a cold. "Delivery for Ms Nanase." With that, the suspense was killing him for you to say everything was ok and that you'd ordered something, but surely you would have mentioned it to him if you had. 

Katsuki heard you open the door to ever it was glancing at the red eyes of his best friend looking at him. "Everything ok?" Kirishima worried tone was silenced as the ash-blonde held his hand up, meaning he wasn't even sure.

It all happened so fast as you whispered "Shit!"  as a gunshot went off to your phone and then you hit the floor hard. 

"(F/n) ANSWER ME NOW! WHAT IS HAPPENING?" he was already walking out the door with Kirishima in tow as he continued to yell with a tone mixed with both rage and worry. "(f/n) ANSWER ME!" but then he froze in his steps making the red-haired hero behind him bump into the back of the ash blonde. 

"Sleep now, angel!" the male's voice commented as he heard tiny items be thrown on the floor but still you didn't answer your fiance.

"That bastard! Call the others now!" Hanging up the phone and sprinting towards the car, Kirishima running behind him still not knowing what had happened but the gunshot had been loud enough for even him to heard that he was already on the phone to Todoroki, who was letting everyone else know what was going on.

"You need to get Haru out of school and take him somewhere safe now! Someone has just been to the house. I don't know what has happened I'm on my way there." Katsuki was on the phone to your dad before he could even ask more questions, Kastuki hung up he's given him a command and didn't have time to repeat it. He trusted your dad to trust him to do the right thing by his daughter and grandson. 

Kirishima on the phone to most likely Shoto before jumping in the car but it was all like white noise, fear of losing you again running through his mind, was this what you felt like when Ash had been injured the feeling of an emptiness swallowing your mind.