I'll keep this!

You woke up in time to see the final between Katsuki and Todoroki, he looks to your box as you wave to him. It was amazing the power behind the attacks but apparently, Todoroki didn't use his full power which really pissed off the angry ash blonde, to the point where they had to chain him up for the presentation of his gold medal.

Standing on the field being held up slightly by Ryos and Mei you just shook your head at the boy, who said he wanted to win it for you. If that was the case he would be happy he won and not the way he won. All the students have to go back into class before leaving for the day and as you walk in there is big cheer by all your fellow classes mate and your homeroom teacher.

"You all did amazingly! (l/n) you should be proud and you showed the pros that your class is just as important as them. Now everyone have a great weekend and I will see you Monday to discuss placements for the following week." with that you start walking out all the class as one as you come face to face with class 1-A.

You now have crutches to help you walk as everyone creates a barrier around you "Hey (f/n)!" Kirishima calls as you blank him as you talk to Mei. "Wow cold!" the redhead said. "Dude she is with her own friends!" Mina commented "I know but she was nice enough when dating him!" he pointed at the ash blonde storming towards the crowd.

"This can't be good!" Midoryia commented "Oi Stupid wait for me!" you heard the ash blonde calling out. Making you all stop and turn to glare "She needs to get home and rest!" someone says "Haven't you done enough." another stated as you call out "Guys I'll be fine I'll see you Monday!" with that you wave them off.

"So I won for you now please say your mine again." he grabs your hand as his own class gather round. "You won for yourself otherwise you wouldn't have acted that way. Look just leave me alone ok." you pull your hand away "I'm not saying I don't love you because I do and that's why I need to do this. Remember when I told you there is always someone stronger, but you'll never get stronger if you don't face them." you turn to face him "Well I need to understand. That you're going to be the number one hero. With me around you won't achieve that! I need to break my own heart for your sake ok." tears started to fall as you heard Ash's footsteps.

"Katsuki become a great hero." you lean forward and kiss him as he kisses back. "Laters idiot. Forget me!" you turn to see Ash standing there. "Your dad's waiting! We're going to a hospital!" as he says it he glares. "Yeh I know." you groan as you start to use your crutches Ash lifts you into his arms with pure ease.

"I won't forget you. I'll never do that!" Katsuki shouts "Ok. I guess I'll remember you!" you hold out your phone with the charm still dangling there as you vanish from his sight. "You ok Kachaan?" Deku puts a hand on his shoulder. "Yeh you shit nerd. You heard her she isn't going to forget me. One day no matter how long it takes." he smirked as he walked towards his own parents.

The rest of the class walked off and had the weekend off to relax. You spent most of it in the hospital your dad had to work, so Ash was there most of the time. Mitsuki did visit with some flowers from Katsuki to say sorry and a note.

'Hope you won't forget our promise! If they offer you the licence you have to go for it. 

I love you x' 

It made you laugh and Ash said he also thought you should to, not that he liked agreeing your ex. 'Damn why I make that promise with an idiot!' was all you thought. 

Back at school Monday you had offers not only from support companies but from Pro Heroes themselves for your internship. Also, because of your skills, you were allowed to do half the week with a pro and the other half with the support team at the agency of that pro.

To get your stuff in the big league you decided to do it with your top choice which shocked you as it was Endeavour the number two hero. As you were sat eating lunch and luckily your pads worked like a charm no scars, no nothing, Katsuki was in earshot to your table on purpose to check you were ok as his three friends didn't mind. "So I can't believe you're going to do your internship with a Pro!" Ryos shouted with excitement.

"You know what this means though!" he yelled "you get to wear one of my prototypes that you helped me with as your hero suit and some of Mei's babies." he was excited "We all worked so hard on your costume. You look sexy as in it. Plus it's great you're now working on the mechanical stuff you're a natural!" Mei laughed.

You decided you couldn't solely depend on your work so learning what they did as well may help you to push past your boundaries. "Guys come on. I'm only going there to see their support team." you scratch your head. "Nope. I found out from teach your doing half the week training with Endeavour himself." that caused Katsuki head to pop up at the thought of you doing hero training.

"She got offers at a hero agency. Man, she got better offers than me." Kaminari complained. "I know sucks!" Sero commented. "She got a better offer than you as well!" Kaminari laughed at Katsuki who had an evil smirk on his face. 'See if she works with a pro then maybe she'll understand and come back' he kept thinking. That's when you got up and started walking the six of you and your friends passed the table of wannabe heroes.

"Must suck for the hero course knowing a support course member got better scouting options," Lex said as you walked passed the table. "Nah they just need to continue working hard. I won't be trying that hard again," you commented as you wandered past as you threw a pouch of spicy cookies at Katsuki's head without stopping.

Opening them up there was a note 

'don't worry I didn't poison them. Thanks for the flowers. Oh, I didn't forget our promise. Also, I make tech now you need any upgrades come to see me idiot. Love Stupid x' 

As you turned back to see him pull a middle finger emoji cookie out. 'I can't get him out of my head. I shouldn't still give him hope'

He looks at you giving you the finger as you turn back to Ryos who is being grumpy but he has jelly bean cookies. The week goes by fast and you hardly see Katsuki since you spend all your time either at school, work, and your course or at home or at Ash's training to build your core up to take a better beating.

Before you knew it you're stood in the train station waiting for your train as a few of the hero course come in they notice you with two cases. "Oh hey (f/n)!" Midoryia comes over "Oh hey." you smile and turn back around as you didn't want the hero course knowing you were doing hero internship as it would get back to an angry ash blonde. You didn't know he already knew as your class weren't quiet about it. Also, you didn't realise Todoroki was going to intern at his dad's agency as he walked up to you.

"Need a hand!" he grabbed one of your cases just as the ash blonde walked through. "You're coming to my dad's agency right?" he smiled at you. "Ermm yeh. Please don't tell anyone. I'm kinda doing it for the support course and I'm kinda doing it for a stupid promise I made my idiot ex." you laugh making him laugh as Katsuki walks straight up to you "I already knew. I'm just gutted I won't see your hero costume we designed it together" he commented as he walked passed you.

It was true that week school was closed your humoured him by drawing up a costume and you promised to make it as part for your project. Ryos and Mei were more than excited when you handed them the drawing and worked on it for weeks. "I guess I don't need to keep it a secret." Todoroki laughed as you rolled your eyes.

"Well, I can see what he liked about you." Todoroki smiled as you got on the train together. Your phone buzzed.

Katsuki - Don't think you can replace me with that half and half bastard. Also, I want a picture of your costume. x

You roll your eyes "Bakugou?" Todoroki said gathering from your reaction. "Yep the stalker himself." you laughed. "He still has hope for you two." Todoroki smiled "I know but he is only going to break his own heart." you shrugged. "Do you not love him?" the boy who wasn't known for saying much was very chatty.

"Well I do and that's why I ended it. He wants a woman he can fight next to. I'm not that!" you smile as you chat school and just stuff. You found out that Endeavour wasn't the nicest according to his son but he said he would shelter the abuse. 

***Thank you for reading****

***I don't own BNHA or pictures***