thirty one

There were initially a few people trying to get close to me. But I feel uncomfortable with them. I don't like them. I hate it. It was their own doing.

From first grade I was never able to meet all of them. Until they get away from me. And now I've become a famous person. Yes, well known for the 'Weird' call. I'm weird they say. I'm crazy they said. Is that so? I don't know it myself.

"Hey weird! Until when are you going to sit there? If you just keep quiet, you won't change. "Call someone from behind.

It turns out that stupid vampire. The crazy vampire who brought me into his crazy world.

"WHAT ?!" It's hard.

Everyone is staring at me again. Arrghhh! That crazy vampire has made them think I'm crazy!

"What are you looking at? Am I crazy? YES! I'm crazy! Satisfied ?! " My attitude.

I also ran away from the crowd. They are just staring at me in disgust. Let it go! Want them. What's wrong with me? I don't care. Whether anyone loves me or not. I don't care. No matter how much I live, I don't care. I'd rather die! OFF!

"Arrghhhh!" I scream at the end of the park.

I sat sluggish while crying. My life has been really complicated. I don't know why God created strange creatures like me? Am I useful to them? Yes. I'm very useful as their only ridicule and ridicule. No more. My only hope is to die quickly. DIE!

"You're dead! Don't expect you will die again! "

I looked back. It turns out that damn vampire again. Why is he so happy to invite me to chat? I was thought to be crazy talking to him. Of course. They can't see the damned creature. Only I can see it.

"What do you want! You have driven me crazy! I'm fed up with you! "

"Hahah," He too laughed blandly.

"Try to say what you want?" He continued.

"What did I tell you for? You will not grant my wish! "

"Say it! I will grant it! "

"Die. Die!"

"Hahah, that's easy. Very easy!" He said.

I'm speechless. I leave him alone. I really don't like it.

"Right do you want to? If you want, you and I can make a deal. Agree?"

"Leyna! Leyna Where are you going? Leyna wait! "

Aland keeps calling my name. But I was not aware of that. He kept chasing me in the dead of the night. My steps continue to advance towards the place that I agreed to. I do not know where. But I will definitely get there.

"Leyna!"

Alandpun immediately pulled my hand and held me tight. He cried over my shoulder. I never realized.

"Where are you going? Do not leave me,"

"Don't follow me! I will go to the afterlife! I will go! Don't follow me! "

"No! You must be here! Here with me! Come on Do not leave me! I love you,"

"I do not care. Don't follow me! "

I let go hard hug. I continued to walk away from him. I don't know, is the path I take this time right? Or instead I will only be wrong? Let it be. I don't care anymore. Even if I get burned, I don't care. Maybe the heat of the fires of hell will be the same as the pain I'm suffering now. SAME!

"Please do not go! Be with you here, "he said softly.

Suddenly my body went limp. My breath faltered. My eyes are not strong enough to remain open. My knees are trembling. My body seemed to be pulled somewhere. Looks like the Vampire's spells and concoctions worked. And at that moment I fell right in front of the door to Dark Fire. Limp on the ground.

~next~