seven

"Meet, my name is Fred." Talk to a guy who looks like a new student there. The man kept staring at Catrine without realizing it. He moved to the bench in front of Catrine and Arthur's. He kept watching them until he was sitting on his chair. Coincidentally, she was sitting with Brenda. He glanced at Arthur and Catrine.

"Hey?" Greet Catrine as she shows her five fingers. Fred smiled sweetly. While Arthur was just wondering.

"I'm Fred, what's your name?" Fred held out his hand. Catrinepun held him warm. "Catrine."

"More?" Ask Fred again.

"Is that important?"

"Hmm, what's your name?" Fred even asked Arthur. Apparently, he just looked lazy.

"He's Arthur." Catrine represents him. Arthur looked up at the sky again.

"Greetings just know." Say Fred. He goes back to the forward position.

"What's your name?" Ask Fred for Brenda with similar questions.

"You can call me Brenda." Brenda's speech was a bit off. Fred just smiled a little.

"Where is your house?" Fred started a conversation with Brenda who had just written.

"Will you call me?"

"Hahah, does my face look like a criminal?" Fred laughed lightly. She smiled at the knot.

"It looks." Brenda replied briefly. Fred looked at the paper that Brenda was writing.

"What did you write?"

"What do you see me writing?"

"I can't see it." Answer Fred. Brenda just took a short breath. Fred returns to Catrine and Arthur is joking.

"Hey, can I come?" Fred asked them warmly. Arthur again pondered.

"Of course, why not?" Catrine said as she nodded. Fred stared at her inside. Catrine was a little nervous to see Fred's sudden behavior. In fact, Arthur glanced at Fred.

"You hypnotized him?" Arthur immediately covered Catrine's eyes with his hands. Fred laughed again.

"Hahah, why do they think I'm a bad person?"

"What have you done to her?" Arthur seemed a little worried about Catrine.

"Do not have."

"Is that really Catrine?" Ask Arthur. Catrine just nodded.

"If you do things like that, be careful."

"You can see what I did to her!" Fred yelled.

To me, humans are perfect. They are the same. My impossible wish is to become human. Man has been created by God in a very good and perfect form. They are free to do whatever they do on earth. However, in that freedom, they will get their own reward. If I were destined to become a human being, I would use all my time and opportunity to serve and serve my God. They are really lucky to be human. I'm a little sorry that I was born this way. However, this is my destiny. A fate I never wanted

~next~

The Dark Fire(C)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara