Sixteen

"Is that cruel?"

"Yes, humans are so cruel. Until we, the Dark Fire people want to take revenge. Therefore, we always hunt humans on a full moon night. Isn't that natural? " Lower Brenda. Arthur just paused. Do not believe if humans really like that.

"But, not all humans are now as you imagine. They don't know that. " Arthur said. Brenda just looked at him blankly.

"I know, you're one of them." The answer is flat.

"Speaking of which, who killed King Aphiliep? Is it human? " Arthur asked Brenda. While Brenda just shook her head.

"Let me go Fred! You have no right to do this! You have instigated my father! Let go! You're really bad, Fred! " Catrine screamed thrashed. He hates Fred so much already. He really hates.

"Shut up my daughter. All you have to do is choose my choice. Are you married to me, or you die by my hands? Hhahaaha. " His laugh illustrates the typical crime.

"I never want to see you. Moreover, I have to marry you! "

"Shut up!" Fred said loudly. His voice echoed into the corners of the room.

"If you want to live, marry me. I won't force you if you want to die now. Ha ha ha."

Catrine thought long, if she died, the condition of Dark Fire would definitely be very messy. But, he did not want to have to marry Fred. The only person he loves is Arthur.

While elsewhere, Arthur and Brenda were heading to the Nelfaqui library with Vampires chasing after them.

"I'm already tired of Brenda." Arthur complained while pausing. Brenda stopped too. However, he immediately pulled Arthur again.

"Hurry up! You're Arthur's man. I'm sure you're the one who will defeat the lord of green fire. You are. We must immediately go to the library to complete King Aphiliep's spell. Hurry up! Before the Vampire catches us. " Brenda said a little struggling. He was exhausted, but, what can I do? He must immediately arrive at the Nelfaqui library. Whatever happens, they must arrive immediately. Even now, thousands of Vampire lead them from behind.

"Aww." Suddenly Arthur fell. Apparently, an arrow stuck in his leg. He really couldn't stand up to the arrow.

"Arthur, what happened?" Brenda was surprised to see Arthur who suddenly fell.

"Look, this arrow's stuck in my leg. Very ill. I can't stand up. " Arthur complained, blood began to splatter on his feet. Brendapun slowly pulls the arrow from his leg.

"Shut up, I'll pull it out. You do not move. Even if it hurts, don't If you move, you will feel more pain. " Brenda's advice. Slowly, he began to pull the arrow. Arthur grimaced with pain. It seems he endured the pain.

"Aww." As soon as the arrow was lifted, they resumed their journey, even though Arthur's feet were not well.

"Alright Brenda, don't be so fast. It hurts. "

"I know. But what else can I do. Only 100 meters left we head to the library. It is not far away. So, hurry up. Look, the Vampire is getting closer. Come on! " Brenda continued to force Arthur. Although his legs hurt, but he continued to force. Until finally, they arrived at the library safely. Yes, congratulations except for Arthur's left leg.

And they quickly entered and locked the library.

"Be careful Arthur. There are many traps here. You must pay close attention to your steps. And let this wound I bade. Because, it could be drops of blood that fall to the floor make a spell. " Brendani fixes Arthur's leg. It hurts. However, as much as possible to hold.

"Already, let's search." Brendapun pulls Arthur to stand up. And they immediately walked slowly looking for the spell book that had not been completed by King Aphiliep.

"We are looking for a collection of books by Raja Aphiliep. If you find a half-finished book, let me know. " Beg Brenda. Arthur just nodded in understanding.

~next~