Ten

These past few weeks, there had been no conversation between Catrine and Fred. Especially Arthur. Already do not want to look at him. But, for some reason, after that, Brenda and Fred just got closer. This is not the nature of Brenda can approach men easily. Although his feelings have been denied several times by him, but now Fred's invitation is stronger than his indifference. Indeed, often times Fred invites Brenda to walk. However, the answer was never absent from Brenda.

"You have refused my invitation dozens of times. Now you just want to. " Fred opened a conversation between the two of them.

"That's because I did it the first time."

"Is that true? That means you will always remember this right? " Fred slightly put his hand in Brenda's palm. Brenda was a little nervous about that.

"I like you, Brenda."

Instantly, Brenda was shocked and slightly moved away from Fred.

"Relax, I know why you don't approach humans. Because you're a Vampire aren't you? You're afraid you will love them right? But, I'm a Vampire. Believe me. " Instantly Fred said like that, Brenda was more shocked. Are all Fred's words true? He thought.

"Yes, that's all true. Look at my palm. " Fred thrust his palms together. Sure enough, there are zig-zag lines on his fingers. Although thin, but quite visible.

"I believe." Brendapun began to approach Fred. Fred offered his hand to Brenda. With hesitation, Brenda responded by holding her.

"I also liked you from the first Fred. It's just, I'm afraid our love can't be. "

"Look Arthur, that cloud is very similar to a butterfly!" Catrine pointed to a white cloud which according to her, the shape of the cloud was similar to a butterfly. From this afternoon, they were sitting in the park together. Until now it was dusk, they lay on the grass while looking at the sky.

"It doesn't look like a butterfly. More like you, Haha. " Arthur poked Catrine's shoulder. He just blushed.

"When else can we be like this?" Catrine said while taking a deep breath.

"Every day you can." Arthur answered flatly. Catrine only glanced at him who had been looking straight up.

"Certainly not every day can be this perfect. It's rare for me to enjoy this beautiful sunset. It feels very calm. I'm comfortable lying like this here. Like wanting to forever enjoy the beauty of the world. Although it can be said as 'unemployment', but I'm happy to be able to lie here. Be with you again. " Catrine let out a little sigh. Instantly he looked at Arthur. He turned his gaze to the sky. Arthur looked at him.

~next~