Twenty-one

"Arthur, have you regained consciousness? Arthur you are great, your spell is right. " Brenda suddenly stood in front of him. His face did look shabby. There are many wounds on his body. Likewise Arthur's body. No less many injuries.

"Wait, where is Catrine?" Arthur immediately got up and looked for Catrine. The room is really chaotic. Here and there a lot of broken and messy walls. Instantly, he saw a girl lying limp there.

"Catrine." Arthur called the girl's name. Apparently, the girl was seriously injured.

"Ar ... rt ... thu ... r." He stammered. The girl tried to smile at Arthur. Arthur shed tears when he saw the person he truly loved was dying.

"I ... I ... I ... I ... I ... I ..." He said enduring the pain and calming Arthur. Arthur seemed to sob.

"You're badly hurt Catrine. Let me treat you. " When Arthur was about to leave, Catrine held him back even though he was weak. Arthur sat down beside him. Brenda looks sad looking at him. Catrine took Arthur's hand. He slipped something in his hand. Arthur glared at him. Instantly, Catrine smiled then her hand slipped and her eyes closed. Arthur was immediately surprised to see Catrine who looked blank.

"Catrine, Catrine wake up. Catrine? Catrine what happened? Catrine? Catrineeeeeeee! "

A child of Adam is standing on the sidewalk. It looks like someone who is very authoritative. His gaze was fixed on a sign that was familiar to him. His face had a little scar that had not dried. His hand held a piece of paper. Slowly, he began to open and read the contents of the paper.

'My only hope has been to be human. And that has been granted. I really feel happy to be a human. Apparently, being human is the best thing ever. They are very free in life. Nothing to worry and to wedge life. Not like Vampire. They are not free. Only the night can move. And also, we always worry about something bad happening. I really want to be destined to be a human. And in this case too, I found my love. Love for a human. He is named Arthur. Quite unique is not it? I really want if he is my last love. I do not want to know love anymore besides him. He has taught me a lot about humans. He is very kind and friendly. He is also handsome and smart. If all humans are like him, life on earth is perfect. He also saved my country. He is a great human being. Hopefully, the next humans will be the same as him. Tough and great.

Here, I want to write. I want to give an advice for you guys. For those of you who were born to be human. Be happy You are very lucky to be born the most perfect creature in the world. God created you in good and perfect form. You are also given lust and reason. Your life is already perfect. Indeed, many of them are cruel humans, however, the cruelty is none other than because he is less aware of God's favor on him. What I want, humans can be happy living in this world. Don't be like my people. Looks calm, but not calm in his mind. We are always afraid that if the flames suddenly extinguish and turn to red fire. And that often happens. Therefore, for people who have lived quietly, calm down. Everything for you is beautiful. Even though the bitterness of life sometimes strikes you, still live beautifully. That is what I say. Catrine. '

The young man folded the paper he was holding again. He seemed to smile happily. He too began to walk slowly leaving a sign that was standing there. Signboard that reads 'ERIF KRAD'.

~next~