Twenty-three

"Brakk,"

The window of the room opened suddenly. A gust of wind blows past the weak glass curtain hanging there. A black shadow depicting a tall winged figure reflected in the white walls of my room. Slowly, the shadow grew bigger. Enlarged which means getting closer to me.

I pulled my blanket so that it covered part of my face except the eyes. My eyes went wild looking for the figure in the shadow. My body shivered with fear as I felt cold sweat flooding my face. My teeth trembled to see a scary figure standing in front of my bedroom window. He grinned at me.

"Do not! That's not a Vampire! "

I pulled my blanket back so that it covered my entire body. Still trembling at the sound of footsteps getting louder. I closed my eyes so I could not see that scary figure. I taper my body to be like the letter U in order to be more calm.

Slowly, the figure began touching my blanket. I'm abysmally. He too squeezed the end of my blanket. I'm still nervous while trembling. Quickly, he pulled my blanket. And immediately,

"Aaaaaa Vampire!"

I swing my hand connecting the string of letters with black ink. I'm still busy alone struggling with my work. Work that is a waste of time.

The eyes of the people around me looked at me viciously. Ahh it's normal. Not a few of those who treat me more than a heinous look. They always stay away from me with the excuse that I'm a freak. They also thought that I was a living corpse. With the state of my skin that is pale white. And my faces are like expressionless, they think I'm not human. Moreover, my lips are red. Precisely blood red. They often think that I'm a bloodsucker.

"Can't you guys not be prejudiced against me !? I'm not a LIFE or a WEIRD! I don't want to be treated like this either! " I shouted while stamping a book on the table.

Everyone turned their eyes towards me. They all seemed to think I was crazy. Am I really CRAZY ?! Not me! THEY!

With the same look in their eyes they looked at me. Looking at me WEIRD, looking at me VIET. Is there not a single human who can understand my feelings a little apart from DAD? Hah?! Is there ?!

I snickered then moved out of the damned room. My own class. My teeth bite my own lips against tears. I HATE THEM!

I step forward to the school park. It is located far from my class. The park is included as a school center. However, the situation is always quiet.

I flung my body and sat down at the end of the park. I swept the entire contents of the park. Visible, everyone in this park moved away. One by one they began to disappear from my sight. I laughed blandly.

"Hahah, I know! They don't want to accompany you, Leyna! You are WEIRD! You're like LIVING! You're not human either! You are CRAZY! CRAZY! You're not NORMAL! " I said to myself.

And they - the people I hate - stare at me again. Let it go! If that's what they want, what right do I forbid them? Looking at me viciously, mocking me. That is their right.

"Are you going to stay like that? Will you leave it alone? "

A voice suddenly burst into my eardrum.

"Who are you?" I asked. Even the young man just smiled wryly.

"Can't you read the name tag that is displayed on my uniform?" He said.

I also began to look away at the name tags on his uniform. Aland Yes. He is named Aland. But, it feels like that name is familiar to me.

"What is wrong? Do you feel familiar with my name? "

"I shouldn't have talked to strangers like you. Especially people who like to read other people's minds! " I said curtly then stood up and intend to leave.

"Just go! You're really strange! " He said.

I also stopped my steps then faced him.

"If you meet me just to say me 'WEIR', don't come to me again! I don't like you! " I snapped then left in front of him.

"Why do they think I'm WEIRD, I'm CRAZY? Why?!" Help me

"Can't you adapt a little to the people around you, Leyna!" Said someone.

I turned my gaze back. There was a pile of meat standing up and giving me a smile.

"Adapt? How can I adapt to all of them? While they always look down on me! Mock me! You can talk easily to me. While I can not. If you were me, how would you do ?! " I snapped again.

The smile on his lips began to fade. I just looked at him sarcastically. He also understood. I feel uncomfortable around him. Soon he passed from before me. I also do the same with him. Passed from him.

~next~