Twenty

Instantly, Arthur's body clawed at the creatures. Arthur shouted whimpering in pain. Instantly, Catrine glared and then muttered to read a spell. Seconds later, Arthur's body changed dramatically. His ears were extended, his eyes were red, his body became muscular, his hands had long nails, his teeth were fanged, he became almost like a Vampire. Instantly, Arthur became strong and threw down the Vampire around him. Catrine looked limp looking down. I don't know what spell he had said. Arthur continued to claw to kill all the Vampires there. This incident is like repeating the history of the past. When Vampires and humans fight. Apparently, now Arthur's opponent is King Philip. Instantly, they fought with each other. King Philip is still in his memory. Likewise Arthur. He is still in that state. Instantly, Arthur blocked King Philip's body and clawed at the neck so that King Philip died right then and there. Arthur did not know that in fact what he killed at that time was his father Catrine. The moment Catrine found out, she immediately shouted.

"You killed my father! No! You killed him. You planted it! " Catrine shouted. Instantly, Arthur turned into a human again.

"Did I kill them all?" Arthur stammered in disbelief. He looked at his hands. He was completely unaware of that.

"You killed my father!"

"I killed him? I'm sorry, I didn't realize. " Arthur bowed. Apparently, the Vampires were defeated by Arthur in an instant.

"Never mind," Catrine seemed to complain. Arthur is the same. For an instant Catrine raised her eyes,

"Arthur awasss!" Catrine shouted. Arthur looks away and ..

"Aaaarggh." He fell and a green flame bound him. He could not do anything. Everything is stiff. Green fire binds it strongly.

"Hahah, nobody can beat my green fire. I made this fire from forbidden plants hahaha. And this fire, will become a new life more cruel hahahha. " Fred laughed slyly. His laughter echoed throughout the room. Make a small shake.

"So this is how you play, Fred. I never thought you were like that! " Brenda suddenly interrupts in the middle of this event. Fred immediately looked at Brenda. Stay the same, cynical view. Brenda feels betrayed. He was disappointed in Fred. While Arthur, he tried to release the green fire that was increasingly wrapped around his body.

"Feel this, Fred! Alhakazambaee Wavknockkak Opzaabaeequi Drakun Azmtoqujiem ... Azmtoqujiem ... "Brenda thought a little. Fred laughed at him.

"Hahaha, you won't be able to continue the spell that my brother made. Ha ha ha."

"Azmtaqujiem The Green Fire." Instantly Arthur shouted like that, the room suddenly darkened. A lightning struck once and then the situation returned to normal. Fred was momentarily surprised if the spell was successful. But apparently failed.

"Hahaha, that spell failed. You will not be able to kill me. You ... "Instantly, the room was in an uproar. A big earthquake suddenly came there. The whole room sucked in a wind spin. Fred suddenly disappeared from their sight. The wind is getting bigger and bigger. The room seemed crushed and circling. Arthur still lay with green flames wrapped around his body. Until a light that made him glare and heat grabbed him and for a moment DARK.

~next~