Six

'Dark Fire prohibited area. This is the area northwest of the Dark Aphiliep Fire kingdom. A cave that borders between my world and the human world. If any of my team goes in there, it will burn.

The night wind blows hard, piercing the chest. A son of Adam is walking alone breaking the silence of the night. The sound of his footsteps echoed around the place. His eyes are fixed on a place that may be very scary. Public burial ground. I don't know what that guy would do at night. However, the determination in his heart to get there seems very strong. With her black clothes, the moves she makes are even more mysterious. Slowly, he started to enter the area he was aiming for. The breeze and the sound of the night bird are increasingly catching the night. Moreover, hear the seconds of the watch he wears. It's scary.

He started to slow down his pace. He began to read the names on the gravestones that were there. While holding a book, he likened the name to it. She went there because she was curious about what a girl was doing there. Yes, that girl is the girl he likes. He kept looking for similar names from books with tombstones there. No matter what dispelled his fears, until this night, he dared to go to the public cemetery alone.

After wandering around for a while, he quickly saw a building resembling a stand-up box. The building is located at the end of the cemetery. His desire was suddenly pushed to open the door of the box. It saw a small circle around a large circle. She doesn't really understand that. There are seven small circles, and one large circle. She started to open the sheets of books she was holding. Trying to solve the secrets found in the circles. When he found something in the book, he began to read the writing on the papers.

'The 8 circle symbols on the tomb of Erif Krad's ancestors. It shows peace in the world. With a king named Aliep. The symbol is a balance there. How to unite the symbol with the flames and put it into the largest circle. 'That's how it is written there. Somewhere out of nowhere, the man suddenly clenched his arms and there was a fire in there. He immediately inserted the flames, similar to what was written in the book.

Suddenly, the yellow light from the flames filled the room. Soon, those little circles came to light. All of that, suddenly rotating in balance. The more they spin, the closer the circle becomes. And the yellow light is starting to disappear. For a moment, the door of the box opens. A flash of red light flashed out of the box. The man even moved his foot into the box. Suddenly, he crashed.

~next~