Twenty-nine

The rainstorm didn't bother me at all. Lightning and lightning cannot match my cry in this heart. The rain that is now raining has never defeated my tears.

My life is a mess. How strange! They did. I'm a weirdo. I'm crazy! I'm a corpse! Exactly a living corpse! Look at you Leyna! You're more like a dead person!

I really don't understand my life. How can I be gentle to one of my personalities? But in my other personalities, I'm so cold! Rough! Cynic! And my other personality, I am a panaroid. Arghhh! Who am I? I don't understand this delusion!

"Don't get the wrong idea of ​​the real and the imaginary! You have to be able to decide which one is right! Get out of your nightmare right away! If you are late, you will be stuck in a world you never understood! " Excuse someone I suspect who he is.

I also allow my view. Dear Reader. Aland.

"I can't. I don't understand this. Why do I have three? Argghh! I don't even remember my childhood. The thing that drives me crazy like this, "

"It is a fantasy. So do dreams. We are sometimes more interested in the dream world than in the real world. So we can't tell what's real, and what is dream. Life is complicated, "he said sitting beside me.

I just took a deep breath and gave a speech. Somehow he understood my feelings so well. He's really interesting.

"Anyway, why are you raining like this? You're such a fool! In the middle of heavy rain, you sit in this quiet garden, "

"You're a fool! What brings you here? If you don't want to look stupid, just go! " My words are cold.

She laughed a little.

"Hahah, I just don't want you to look like a fool. Therefore, I will accompany you, "he said.

"Brttt,"

He opened an umbrella. Then he came closer to me. That umbrella can even keep us safe. I even stared at her. She looks smiling at me. I also respond to his smile.

"Which do you believe, that is the real thing,"

"I still can't believe it. It's too difficult to choose for me, "

"That's how life is. Life is a choice. Just like the letters B and D. When we become the letter B, it means Born. Or it could be called a birth, we end up with a letter D. Death or death. But between B and D there is C. C is Choice. Or a choice. Then choose your life, before you become D. Death, Die! " Say it.

I nod my head. He was standing beside me still with his umbrella. I looked up at her. She smiled at the knot.

"Lets go home. Your body is sinking. I'll take you to the school cafeteria. I'll buy you food, "he said.

I respond to her knot with a sweet smile. My face without expression is a little sweet. Even my face looks pale.

I stood beside her and walked with her. She kept holding my hand with her left hand. While his right hand was holding an umbrella.

"Have you heard of The Dark Fire's love story?" I asked. He shakes his head.

"Tell me what the story is about,"

"All right. The story goes that a vampire fell in love with a human child. And the vampire pretends to be human. Until two people knew about it. A spy, another evil Green Fire Master.

~next~