Threen

According to eye sanctions, he saw a black creature flying in the sky with his long teeth. They look more like vampires. It's just that they have wings that stick together with their hands. They look like they have no clothes. But their colors are completely dark. " Arthur explained. Catrine just nodded to understand what Arthur was talking about. He again concentrated on Arthur's words.

"But, I think their color is white. Last night only in the dark. So their color is not very visible. I suggest that you don't go out at night on the full moon. I am afraid you will be eating the creatures. " He continued again. Catrinepun just paused at his desk, staring at the clear sky that afternoon. He just stared.

"We're just the two of us here. Wouldn't anyone suspect us? " Arthur said again. Now Catrine looked away and smiled.

"Why should you worry about that?"

"Not only, by the way, where were you last night? Where have you been?" Didn't you see the chaos of the city last night? "

"I'm already sleeping." Catrine said briefly. Last night, the city was really chaotic. Suddenly, from the direction of the full moon, a group of fanged creatures flew swiftly toward the city. They devastated the whole city. Many have become victims of the creature's casualties. Yes, they are residents of Dark Fire. For some reason, they really hate human beings and animals. But, they sometimes feel sorry for the animal race. For this reason, only a small proportion of animals are victims of this.

"You too, don't go out at night. I don't want to see you die because it's a supper of that creature. " Catrine hissed while holding Arthur's hand. Arthur also held it hard.

"I will not come out if you are the same." Arthur said instantly. After that, Catrinepun brought his head to Arthur's shoulder.

"Let's live beautifully." Catrine sighed.

"The Nelfaqui Library. The largest library in the universe. Earth creatures will not have a library like this. In this library, keep thousands of secrets behind the bookshelves. If we make the wrong move while we are in the library, it could be a spell that accidentally makes us strange. But, the people of Dark Fire are very careful and conscientious. Never, a single mistake occurred in that library. In this library, stores books from the earth and also Dark Fire books. Not surprisingly, the population of Dark Fire is twice as smart as the inhabitants of the earth. Because, the books in the earth library do not necessarily contain the books in the Nelfaqui library. But, the books in Nelfaqui contain all the books on earth. Because of that, humans are very stupid. "

~next~