Fifteen

After that, I was curious about what he was doing. King Varheesa trusted me to be a spy. Just forced, I also have to do the ritual. Very painful. I almost died from that incident. Finally I can continue to spy on him. Before, I couldn't believe Princess Edelweis was willing to perform this painful ritual. He is really great. As a princess, I don't believe it. And finally I continued to follow him. And I know everything he does. " Brenda explained.

'No wonder when I walked on the sidewalk together when it was raining. Huh. 'Inner Arthur.

"Then why did you not go to school one day? What's the obstacle? " Arthur asked. Brenda just took a little breath.

"At that time yes, at that time Princess Edelweis was punished in her room for seven days. And I can't spy on it. But, he could still go to earth. And after three days, I just learned that. " Brenda clear again. Arthur didn't understand what Brenda was talking about.

"Then why did he get out of his room?"

"Hmm, he has the most complete spell book. Of course he can. He is clever Arthur. " Brenda clear again. Arthur became increasingly clueless.

"Arghh, what's the connection with all this? Why do they kill humans on a full moon night? "

"Do I have to tell another story?" Brenda complained. Arthur increasingly curious about everything. He just nodded slowly.

"Alright, like this." Brenda took a deep breath first.

"In ancient times, humans, vampires, animals and plants were brothers. They made an agreement not to fight each other. However, when their lives were united with four kings each, humans felt jealous of Vampire intelligence. Vampires are smarter than humans. So, humans have plans to fight the Vampire nation. Because they think, the human race can advance without a Vampire. Finally, the human race told the animals and plant nations. Animal nations agree, but plant nations disagree. So when they would report it to the Vampire, however, the human race already knew it. In the end, he punished all plant nations to be silent and mute. They are like sculptures. They are alive, but invisible. Seeing that, the animal nation felt the human nation was very cunning. Because of that, the human race cursed all animals to be stupid and not be able to talk like us. Until the last, humans fought the Vampire. And in that war, the Vampire were defeated. That is because the Vampires did not know that humans would invade and slaughter the Vampires. Until the Vampire who survived, were exiled to nature under earth's symmetry and transformed into such a sinister. However, the Vampires are still looking for ways to defeat humans. Up to many ways and failures that we have received. Until finally, you find black fire. And that makes us strong. And that name, used to be the name of this place. Dark Fire And someone who creates the fire of darkness, he is made king. He is named Aphiliep. Aphiliep Drakun. He is the smartest Vampire ever. Namu, he was killed. " Clearly Brenda was sobbing a little. The incident really made him disappointed in humans.

~next~