Chapter 43: Forever Yours

Start from the beginning

V: Are they together right now?

707: Yes.

707: Y/n suggested it herself and having him there is the only way for me to not have to watch over her so I can focus on building the firewall of our new house

V: Your house had a firewall?

707: Yes. It was a weaker one before, but now I'll be making the new one a lot stronger.

V: Okay

V: Are you sure Saeran is the best person to help you?

707: He's the only choice I have

707: I don't want him to hack again but it seems like we have no other option

V: Are you going to have him work on the information relating to the Mint Eye?

707: No

707: I'll have him do my work for the agency

707: If he does the hacking and field work for them I'll have a lot more time to do the work on Mint Eye

V: If that's what's holding you back can't you just quit the agency?

707: Dealing with the people they send to exterminate me will only increase my workload

707: And if they find our location Saeran could get hurt if mistaken for me

V: Couldn't he get hurt while doing the field work?

V: Since he is familiar with the Mint Eye, wouldn't it be better for him to work on that?

707: I'm not going to force him to relive his trauma

707: How could you even ask me that?

V: I'm sorry...

707: I'll ask Saeran to do the agency work in my stead

V: Ok

V: Thank you for letting me know

V: Please continue to keep me updated

707: I will

V:

V: How about I bring you some tea?

V: I also finished setting up the guest room for whenever you're ready to go to bed

707: Thank you

707: You don't have any Dr. Pepper?

V: That's not good for you...

707: Right... you probably don't buy that anyway

707: So in that case

707: Tea pwease? 🥺

V: Of course ^^

707:

707: Is this what it feels like to be loved?

V: Hahaha

V: I'll bring your tea out in a moment

707: Okeyyy

V has left the chat.

707 has left the chat.

End of Private Messages

───────────〔✿〕───────────

"What did your dad want?" Ray asks as his angel climbs into bed with him. He lefts up the covers for her as she slips in beside him. She fits him like a puzzle and her head rests gently against his chest. "Your skin is cold."

"And you're warm." Y/n giggles and pulls the blanket tighter around them, burying herself deeper in his touch. "He was just letting me know that he made it to his hotel room." She closes her eyes for a moment and appreciates Ray's calming scent. "He wants to meet at two for a late lunch so I figured that I could help you and Seven move before then."

"I'd love to have you there." He stretches above her head and turns off the light next to the bed. "I won't let you carry anything heavy though."

Y/n smiles into his chest. "We'll see."

"So who was the first person that called you?"

"Oh." Y/n giggles softly. "It was Zen. He was worried about you 'robbing me of my innocence' or something like that. He practically had a heart attack when I told him that I kissed you first." A laugh interrupts her speech as she recalls how frantically Zen was pacing around the room and revving up his bike ready to rush over. "He said we should get married early if you aren't able to hold back your 'manly desires'."

"Hmm," Ray hums as he gazes at Y/n lovingly. His eyes have already adjusted to the dark so he is able enjoy all of her little reactions. "Maybe we should get married soon." His nervousness begins to trickle back in, but he manages to add, "Since he's so protective, we can make Zen our kids' godfather."

"W- w- wait," Y/n's hands cover her face as she nearly yelps in excitement. "That makes me really happy, but let's save that for later."

The smile falls off of Ray's features instantly. His body feels awkward and his throat closes. "You... don't want to?"

"Of course I want to." Y/ n scoots up from his chest and kisses him deeply. The slow movements of her tongue against his as their bodies lock reassures him. She pulls away first and holds his head close to hers. His hand remains latches tightly to her waist. "There are just some things in my life that I have to fix before I'll be ready." Her fingers comb through his white locks gently and she presses another kiss to his forehead. "Otherwise, it wouldn't be fair to you... or to our child."

"Y/n," Ray's arms wrap around her waist tightly as he whispers her name. "I haven't had a father or a good mother in my life... I don't have that much confidence in myself, but with you I think I can finally have a happy family." He strokes her cheek lightly and she leans into his touch. "If you're not ready now... I'll wait. But, please let me be with you, always."

"It'd be my pleasure." Y/n finds his hand in the dark and extends both of their pinkies. She locks the two small fingers together with a smile.

"I'm forever yours."

───────────〔✿〕───────────