"Hyung... are you alright? He didn't hurt you right?" Tae's eyes almost went glossy.

"Ohh, my baby brother. I am alright. Chanyeol didn't hurt me. Even he is the one who helped me with my bo..." "Body fever... Body fever" Baekhyun was cut-off by Minjae.

"Right Hyung!!" He stood in front of me and Baeky Hyung and when he got out of my sight I saw pity in his eyes and mumbling the same word.

"Y...Yes, Tae. He was helping with my body fever he took me to nurse. She medicated me and now I am alright."

I smiled and engulfed him into a hug. "Now tell me about everything that I need to know about both of you," I said while pouting. And there is no one who could resist Kim Taetae's pout.

He talked about how they met when Baeky Hyung was passing through the corridor and he suddenly bumped into Chanyeol. And their first impression made them blush. After a few days, he got a letter in his locker and it was from Chanyeol. How did he recognize it? It has the same scent that he wore the day when they bumped. I never thought people remember this much. He continued about saying their first date in a coffee shop after that they went to watch a movie.

+_+

It's all so cringy and so romantic I don't believe how did he even bare with it. But he told me that it's not all cause he ends up falling deeply for him when one day a bunch of guys pick Baekhyun Hyung in street and started bullying him for his dressing way. On the same day, Chanyeol was also with him but he went to another store for buying them ice-cream and when he saw Baekhyun like this. He rushed towards him and started beating all those guys and growling like crazy. At first, Hyung got scared but when all the guys ran for their life. He came to him and hugged him that day they spent together while cuddling and from that day they both end up becoming more close and understandable to each other.

I almost took a nap b/w his talking but I was happy too watching Hyung's eyes lit-up with shine every time he talks about Chanyeol.

"As long as you are happy. I am happy with anything." Tae said while giving his boxy smile.

The college ended and they all stated goodbye to each other and walked back to their place

Baekhyun and Minjae lived in their house while Bogum and Taehyung opted for dorms. They tried to get the same rooms but unfortunately, Bogum's aunt's son also did his graduation from the same university so they both ended up in different rooms. But Tae was happy with being Hobi too. He really cared for him and only Hoseok can handle the pricks of tae.

He opened the dorm only to find an empty room and a letter stuck on the fridge.

"I made the porridge for you. Eat it with cooked rice and kimchi. I will be late cause I have to attend a fresher welcoming party."

Another slip...

"I didn't want to but you know Yoongi also went there, so yes I have to go. Don't worry I won't drink and drive"