Episode 4 The Calvary has arrived

Previously on Sonic UA...

Sonic and friends made a daring mission to rescue Sally's father, King Maximilian Acorn.

The adventure took them to the Zone of Silence, an alternate reality that no one has returned from.

They found the king had been brainwashed by the court wizard, who was also trapped there.

After a brutal fight, the heroes captured the king and returned him to the real world.

Unfortunately, the wizard put a spell on him to where he would crystallize after leaving the Zone of Silence.

Now the team prepare for the possibility of going against the court wizard, Ixis Naugus!

Though team's focus is on him, they will soon realize he isn't the only problem.

—————————————————————————

(Insert your intro here)

—————————————————————————

Sonic and Aura are running alongside each other as they rush for the destination Fury gave them in order to get new recruits.

Sonic gets a call from a wristwatch.

Sonic answers soon. "I'm here! What's up?"

Sally answered. "Sonic, Ki has an urgent mission for you and Aura. Get back here as soon as you get the new recruits."

Sonic nods. "Will do Sal! Be back in a flash!"

Aura looks at him. "Are you certain you are up to the task of multiple missions at once?"

Sonic grins and gives a thumbs up. "No sweat Aura! We'll scramble these guys more than that egghead."

The two boost off towards their destination: Westopolis.

(Roleplay begins here)

Have fun!