Episode 13 Healing Old Wounds

Previously on Sonic UA...

Sally led members of the team on a search the missing members of her family: her mother and older brother.

After going through Angel Island and discovering a secret Echidna society, they found that the prince and queen have been living there isolated from the rest of the world ever since the end of the Great War.

Unfortunately, the arrival of the prince to the capital didn't halt the arrival of the one who froze and ruined King Max.

Ixis Naugus has returned!

With the wizard free, he came to claim the throne after a "deal" he made with Max that he would free him from the Zone of Silence

Max was recovered thanks to the use of the crown and sword, both able to overpower Naugus' magic.

Thankfully, Max chose not to keep the deal with Naugus, opting instead to banish him for treason.

Now the king has returned to power!

With the Acorn Royal family restored to power, the kingdom can stay safe

With the Acorn Royal family restored to power, the kingdom can stay safe.......for now.

But with Naugus still alive and out there, he will stop at nothing to rule all and obtain the strongest powers.

Also, recent discoveries from the Woofwell family documents show that Naugus may be in charge of an old anti-human faction from the Great War: P.U.M.A

It's now a race against time to prepare for an impending attack by Naugus and his allies.

King Max, Sally, Sonic and Aura must rush to find those who could assist in the coming fight.

The king already has an ally in mind that could help bolster the defenses of the city.

Will they be able to find the subject?

Find out on today's episode!

——————————————————————————

(Insert intro here)

——————————————————————————

The king had gathered a meeting of the Freedom Fighters to give them a personal mission.

Max says to the guests. "I called all of you here for a search mission involving someone once affiliated with my father. He could very well give us the edge needed to defeat Naugus if this works."

Aura asks. "What are his skills that could be offered?"

Max looks at him. "He was once Mobotropolis' most intelligent minds before the Great War broke out. He even taught those like Charles and Jules the science and skills he knew."

Sonic was a little surprised. "My father and Uncle Chuck know this guy too?"

Max nods. "He left years before you and Sally were born. This was due to being framed for an incident. But I wish to bring him back and offer my protection and pardon to him."

Bopper smiles and says. "Don't just leave us guessing. What's his name?"

King Max provides a picture before telling them.

"Your mission....find Nate Morgan and bring him back alive."

(Roleplay begins here)