Episode 1 New Allies

It's been a few months since Robotnik was defeated.

All Mobians have gathered together to rebuild Mobotropolis.

Everyone is at their usual thing.

Rotor and Tails are working on inventions.

Bunnie is helping around chores and has a small job in a salon on the side.

Antione is back to serving his family and the royal guard.

Sally is working on Nicole, about to reach a breakthrough with her.

Sally still insists that her father, King Max, is still alive, despite there being no sightings of him.

All she can do is look into leads with several dead ends.

Meanwhile, Sonic is having a tough time accepting that his adventures are over.

Sure he has his family back after losing them in Robotnik's invasion, but he still yearns for action.

A speedy hedgehog like him wants something to put his skills to the test.

Little does he know that he is about to have his wish granted...

...in the worst way possible.

————————————————————————-

Sonic was running around and enjoying himself on the path, until a blast interrupted his train of thought.

When he got up, he was met with a mysterious robot that looked like Antione.

Before the bot could strike a laser sword at Sonic, he was stabbed through the chest.

The robot Antione fell to the ground, revealing a figure that tried to sneak off.

Sonic calls out. "Wait!"

He gives chase to the figure, until he blocks it's path

Sonic taps his foot. "You know it's rude to run away without getting a thank you, you know?"

The figure steps out of the shadows to reveal a blue wolf with black markings

His ocean blue eyes looked back Sonic's emerald green ones.

The wolf responds. "Have we met before?"

——————————————————————————

Your intro is played here.

—————————————————————————

Role play starts here.

Have fun with the story!