Rules

Let's get this over with

1) Don't cuss too often. Put a limit instead of being a sailor.

2) Don't hate roleplayers. Or else I will ban you from EVERY Sonic rp ever!

3) You will agree to help me set up BEFORE starting the rp.

4) Smut must be taken to rp temporarily if you're adding kinks and stuff like that. Regular is ok here, but don't get carried away.

5) Male x Male and Female x Female will need to be discussed with me before doing it.

6) IMPORTANT: Set up a time table with me so we know when we're both available for this.

7) Don't be OP, show some weakness. Get beat up some!

8) No cheating the plot.

9) Tell me what style of roleplay you're using. 3rd person or text talk like in video games.

10) Don't hate characters like Sally so much. Give them a chance to be loved some by you.

11) Don't blow up the universe or the world.

12) Don't let Deadpool in here!

I can't tell you how many times I have to erase him out of this!

13) Decide with me if you're having kids or not in the future.

14) Don't kills villains unless the plot is ok with it.

And finally...

15) New OCs appearing in the story is ok, even in the middle of the story.

I'll even let fusions be introduced

That's all the rules!