Episode 27 City Escape

Previously on Sonic UA...

Our heroes had teamed up to stop Eggman's plot to use Hyper Go On energy to fire a mind control wave across the world to take over everyone's minds.

Sonic and friends had destroyed all of the generators making tractor beams to each of the planets being anchored to Eggman's amusement park, also managing to free all of the aliens called Wisps in the park.

Just as Eggman almost fired his mind control weapon on the world, an accident from a previous fight caused the machine to explode, the doctor having sabotaged his own plan unintentionally.

A big battle between Sonic and Eggman occurred on the way out of the park, resulting in Eggman taking a humiliating defeat.

One final battle took place to end their adventure in space: Super Sonic vs Nega Mother Wisp.

Sonic had freed the mother from corruption, allowing all of the Wisps to go home for now.

Unfortunately, just as celebrations were happening......a call came in from Agent Adams telling of the next issue.

Sonic has been accused of committing crimes in human territory, and has to be handed over to face punishment.

What will happen next?

Find out in the beginning of the Shadow Arc!

————————————————————

(Here's the intro for the Shadow Arc, which is pretty much the Sonic Adventure 2 intro)

(Just imagine it's extended to include your OC, the Freedom Fighters and my OC Aura in it and you got the arc intro)

————————————————————

13:27

Above the capital city

A military helicopter is seen flying above the city, apparently carrying an important convict inside.

"Sigma-Alpha 2 heading due south over the city." The helicopter pilot calls on the radio. "We're on route, everything's a go."

"This is control tower. We have you on radar." A voice on the other side replied back. "Report cargo status of hedgehog aboard. Over!"

"That's a 10-4." The pilot answered back. "Cargo secured onboard and...What?!"

"Didn't copy that, over!" The control tower says, questioning what was happening.

"The hedgehog is gone! He's taken out everyone aboard and..." The pilot says

"What's wrong?! Come in, over!" The control tower replies.

"What in the world?!" Someone in the helicopter says in surprise.

Suddenly, the door to the helicopter flew off as Sonic jumped out and landed on one of the wings of the copter.

"Freeze! What do you think you're doing?!" One of the G.U.N staff onboard says before telling other people with him. "Get that hedgehog!"

Sonic jumps on top of the wing and grabs a snowboard on the side of the helicopter.

"Talk about low budget flights! No food or movies?" Sonic says out loud. "I'm outta here! I like running better!"

He jumps off the side of the helicopter going upside down on the board, smirking to himself as he spins the board to help soften his descent to the streets below.

"Yeah!"

(Roleplay begins here)

—————————————————————

Here's City Escape Theme to picture in the background of this chapter

Have fun!