"Let's hit the tub."

Jennie removed her shirt and shorts and put them on the ledge near the dock and went inside the tub.

"Nice." She was then followed by Irene and Seulgi who sat in front of her getting all lovey dovey.

🔀▶️

Jennie's POV

"So unnie, what's up with you and Seulgi here?" I should let her pay with all her prying earlier.

"Uhmm," she shifts uncomfortably under Seulgi's arm which was wrapped on her shoulders.

"Cat got your tongue?" I further teased her. I know she hates being teased and confronted. I didn't expected what Seulgi said next, "We're dating, Jennie."

"What?" I said open mouthed and eyes wide. I thought Seulgi was pulling my leg. Then Irene found her voice.

"Seulgi and I are dating."

"Oh my God! Since when? Why didn't you tell me?" I splashed some water in their direction. I am freaking excited. Irene never dates.

"Uhm, I didn't had the chance to tell you, cause you're way too busy screwing with Lisa."

It was Seulgi's turn to get shocked. "You and Lisa are doing it?! Are you like, together?"

Seulgi was kinda loud and I panicked that the others might have heard so I lunged at her and covered he mouth.

"Shut up!" That's when everyone looked at us. I then slowly removed my hands on Seulgi's mouth. Irene was just laughing the whole time. This bitch.

"Shut your mouth. Lisa and I are not together." I hissed whispered to her.

"So, you are just screwing each other and nothing else?" Irene still can't hold back her laughter at my predicament.

"Yes, now shut it, cause nobody else knows."

Just then, Lisa showed up with her two piece and dipped in the tub beside me.

"Bro, Lalice, you really are a legend." Seulgi said to Lisa as she offered a fist bump to which the latter accepted, however a little confused.

"Uhm, thanks?"

Momo sat beside Lisa joining us and Rosé on the other side of Seulgi.

"Ahh! The water's good." Momo voiced her approval.

Lisa then whispered to my right ear. "Why the fuck are you wearing a body suit?"

I smiled at her. Yes, I am again wearing another Chanel vintage body suit for tonight.

"I told you I am being celibate tonight. And I know you hate body suits." I grinned at her.

"We'll see about that." I heard the challenge in her voice and she went out of the tub and opened the cooler.

"Guys, want some beer?"

"Sure."

"Grab me a bottle."

Lisa went back with four bottles handling it to the girls and went back again to get herself and handed me one.

"If you think that alcohol is the answer in getting me naked, then, babe you are mistaken." I took a swig at my bottle.

"Oh, honey. I can make you beg for me without alcohol. Remember when I ate you back in your college building. At the restroom? I can make you beg for me, because you've been naughty wearing a body suit when you damn well know I hate them."