I leaned my head against his chest, and he rested his chin on top of my head, his hand moving down to my ass and lightly squeezing it.

"Wanna break some rules?" Ethan whispered.

"I wanna go to sleep. I'm tired."

"Then give me a nice goodnight kiss. I love those. Or just a makeout session. That would be nice too."

I pushed him so that I was on top of him again, and then I pressed my lips to his.

He instantly deepened it by moving his hand up my body and to my one of my breasts. I moaned into the kiss as my hips started to grind against him.

I was wearing leggings, and he was wearing shorts without a shirt, so naturally my hand was moving up and down his toned chest and stomach along with my other hand that was moving back and forth from his hair to his face.

I relished the feeling of his tongue slipping in and out of my mouth, and he flipped us over as our lips kept moving in sync.

He slipped his hand under my leggings and started circling his thumb on my heat making me gasp and throw my head back.

I had to bite my lip because the door was wide open, and we didn't want to get caught.

In a way that's what made it so exciting. The thrill of being on the verge of trouble.

As he slipped his finger into me, I pulled his head towards mine so that I could moan into his kisses as he pleasured me.

I successfully finished quietly, and Ethan rolled off of me before looking me in the eye, and cleaning off his fingers with his tongue.

"My turn." I whispered.

He sat up against the headboard, and I sat up too, pulling the covers over our laps, and I slipped my hand into his boxers. I pressed on his tip with my thumb as I wrapped my hand around his length. He closed his eyes and leaned his head back, taking in a deep breath as I started to move my hand up and down.

"Faster, Emma." He whispered. I sped up, and his breathing was getting heavier until I felt his juices on my hand, and he drew out a long and low growl.

"Fuck." He whispered.

I repeated his action of cleaning my hand off with my tongue. He tasted sweet.

He wrapped his arm around my waist, and turned on his tv. "Anything specific you wanna watch?" He asked.

"Can we watch a rerun of SNL?"

"Only always." He said, scrolling through Hulu to find it.

We ended up watching an old episode from the 80's when Eddie Murphy hosted. It was hilarious.

Ethan and I were laughing so hard that we started crying while we were laughing.

That's when I realized that I hope we get to laugh together forever.

Falling in love is strange. It can take a long time, or it can happen in the blink of an eye.

I've known Ethan for almost five months now, but it feels like we've known each other forever.

We just understand each other, and it was just a bonus that we were best friends before we started officially dating.

The good idea I'll leave you with is to date your best friend. It's a lot more fun then dating a family friend that controls your every move.

I'm just glad that Ethan helped me out of that situation.

I can tell you that if Ethan hadn't transferred to UCLA, I would still be miserable with Luke right now.

I broke up with Luke because I knew there was something between Ethan and I. That's what made me make that final decision.

And I have a feeling that if Ethan wasn't there to make me realize that Luke wasn't worth it, I wouldn't be in New Jersey right now.

I would be in California for Thanksgiving, and I would've hated every second of it.

In my opinion it takes the right person to get you away from the wrong person.

Ethan saved me from Luke, and it cleared the path for Ethan and I to fall in love with each other.

I couldn't be more thankful.