Twelve

Ethan's POV
Saturday

Falling in love is a strange thing. It can make you feel, think, do, or say anything.

That's why I told Emma that I'd wait until she was ready for a ball game before we would go.

That's why I let her make decisions that she needed to make for herself, and I let her have time to make them.

But I still spent every moment I could with her.

Whether it was at her studio watching her practice, and maybe making her dance with me for fun as well (I know that she secretly loved it), or running everyday with or without Grayson, or even taking her to lunch on the occasion, and going with her to our psych 2 class.

We were best friends, and that's all we needed to be for that time.

I didn't mind. As long as I got to spend a lot of time with her regardless if we were just friends or more than that, I was happy.

This morning, Emma went running with Grayson and I like usual, and then we all ate lunch at Panera Bread.

Emma decided to go to the studio after lunch, so I accompanied her.

As I sat down on the floor, and she started warming up, I thought about how amazing her work ethic is.

We run four miles every day, and then she still ends up practicing dance for hours.

She said that's how it was in high school. She would have cross practice after school until 5:30, and then she'd eat dinner on the way to dance which started at 6 and went until 9:30.

And that was before she finished her homework and showered for the night.

Unless it was on the occasion that all of her homework was finished during class.

She's pretty much doing the same thing now.

Waking up before classes start to go running with me, or with both Grayson and I, then she goes to her classes which on Monday's and Wednesday's our psych class starts at 10 and goes til 12, and then she has a class from 1:30-3, dance practice on Monday's and Wednesday's. Then on Tuesdays and Thursdays, her classes start at 11 and go until 1, then a long break and then a 4:30-6 class. She usually practices in between classes. Not to mention she also goes running with us before classes start those days too. And she's in med school. This girl amazes me.

Anyway, she started dancing to one of her solos that she choreographed herself, and it was amazing.

What really made me smile, was the fact that she chose 'Big Love' by Fleetwood Mac.

One of our mutual favorite bands.

Of course I was hyping her up the whole time like I usually do, because that's what best friends are for—to cheer each other on.

And I couldn't stop thinking about how ripped her stomach is.

She has the body of a dancer and a runner combined, and it's killer material.

Not that I only like Emma for her body—she's much more than that to me, but wow. It should be illegal to look as amazing as she does.

Petite, fit, and full in all of the right places. Damn, I'm so attracted to her.

Not only her body. She's beautiful. She's kind. She's not only funny, but witty and intelligent. Actually, Emma was one of the smartest people I've ever met.