Twenty

Emma's POV

"Fuck." Ethan muttered as I grinded against him.

We were in the backseat of his car, and both of us were down to our undergarments.

I could feel his length growing against my thigh.

I also had a playlist of mood songs playing on the aux. Right now the song playing was ILYSB by LANY.

It lowkey goes with Ethan's and my feelings for one another.

We love each other so much that our hearts hurt in a good way.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth while palming my breasts through my bra, and I took the initiative to unclipped it for him.

He pulled away from my lips while throwing my bra onto the car floor.

As his hands and mouth went to work on my chest, I leaned my head back and closed my eyes.

His tongue was working wonders on my breasts, earning a small moan from me before he flipped us and laid me down on the seat.

My hands traveled up his bare chest and around his shoulders as he attached his lips to my neck, grinding against me, and making me need him even more than I already was.

"Ethan, please. I need you." I whispered.

He started kissing a trail down my body until he reached my panties and ripped them away with his teeth, and his hazel eyes met mine.

"I'm gonna devour you first." He growled. I nearly threw my head back at that.

But then I did anyway because his tongue went straight to my center and swipe across my folds.

I tugged on his hair while he stuck his tongue flat on my heat, drawing a moan from my throat as his tongue ravished my center.

And as soon as I was about to reach my high, he stopped. It was my turn now.

I pulled his boxers off before traveling down to his length, and kissing his tip.

He cursed from that, and I slowly wrapped my lips around him and swirled my tongue before taking more of him in my mouth.

He took my ponytail into his hand and started guiding me to work how he wanted me to. I've only done this specifically with him a few times, and him and I were both still learning what one another liked.

"Fuck, Emma. You feel so good with your lips wrapped around me." He groaned.

I removed my mouth a couple of minutes later, crawling back up to him, and then sinking down onto his length.

We started rolling our hips to meet each other's, and both of us started breathing heavier and heavier as we got faster.

I couldn't contain my voice from letting Ethan know how good it felt.

With each bounce, my throat was releasing moans, which was turning Ethan on even more.

Eventually he flipped us and started pounding into me at a good speed, hitting all of the best spots at the perfect angles, and sending me over the edge as he simultaneously fondled with my breasts.

All of it felt superb, and because it was all happening at the same time, I was so overcome with pleasure that I shook around him and screamed before I released everything.

As my heat clenched around him, I could feel him coming closer to the edge.

He coaxed me by massaging my thighs with his hand while I was riding out my high, and he finally drew out a long groan before muttering a string of curse words as he finally let everything go for me.

That sent me over the edge all over again, and we slowed down to a stop.

He pulled out and we both sat up before starting to get dressed again.

"That was incredible." I whispered. I guess I was still too thrilled to be able to speak properly.

"That was unreal, Emma. I swear you and I aren't human. I didn't think it was possible for anything to feel that good before you came into my life."

Ethan helped me reclip my bra before I put my shirt and jacket back on. Then I relocated my panties and slipped them on before my leggings, and then my shoes.

By the time I was done, Ethan was dressed too, and he kissed my forehead, nose and then lips.

"Will you help me with fixing my hair?" He asked. "We have a couple of places to go after this."

I smiled. "Only if you assist me with mine."

"Deal." He said.

I fixed his hair so that it didn't look like we were just railing the fuck out of each other, and he assisted me while I looked in the mirror to fix my hair.

Once we both looked like we were back to normal, we both climbed to the front and he took my hand in his.

"Now, we are going to one of my favorite places in Jersey. Consider it a date because we are about to have a ton of fun."

"Oooh. I'm excited." I said, smiling at him. Music was still going from my playlist, and I couldn't help but watch Ethan while he was driving.

The way he maneuvered the steering wheel. The way his arm looked when he shifted the gears.

It was so attractive. I not only got lucky about his amazing personality, but he's seriously the most attractive person to walk this Earth.

My Ethan.

Anyway, a few minutes later we pulled up to a laser tag place.

"Come on." He said, parking the car and getting out. "You're gonna love this."

I smiled at him as I got out of the car, and he locked it once I shut the door.

He took my hand and led me inside, and there was a small pizza parlor there.

We were quickly seated, and the waiter was one of Ethan's buddies from high school.

"Hey, man. Long time no see." The guy said to Ethan. "You finally brought a girl back!"

"This is Emma." Ethan said, gesturing to me. "She's my girlfriend. We've been dating since September."

"Wow. I'm glad to see someone making you so happy, Ethan. Nice to meet you, Emma. I'm Andy."

"Hi, Andy. Good to meet you."

"Are you and Madi still together?" Ethan asked.

"Yes, sir. We are living together now, and we're really happy." He said, smiling.

Ethan looked at me and flashed a smile. I love him.

He made more small talk with Andy until the guy finally took our soda orders, and then our pepperoni pizza came out a little while later.

Ethan and I had a nice dinner together, and then he took me to the laser tag section of the building. "It's game time, Emma." He said.

I smiled. "I can't wait."

He laced his hand with mine before leading me down some stairs, and we signed up for the laser tag, and got our vests and laser guns.

I hadn't played laser tag since elementary school.

Ethan makes me feel like a little kid again, and I love it.

He brings so much nostalgia into my life just because we are the same age, and the same things were cool while we were growing up.

It was something that made me feel at home when I was around him. He was truly becoming a home to me.

Everything that I needed was finally falling into place, and it all made sense at last.

Sometimes you have to push through the hard times before you can get to the good, and that's exactly how I got away from Luke, and how I got so lucky with Ethan.

Ethan and I were the moon and the stars. We just belonged together.