Calypso

~They send a person who can never stay. Who can never accept my offer of companionship for more than a little while. They send me a hero I can't help... just the sort of person I can't help falling in love with~

"RIIIINNG!" Ignore...
"RIIIINNG!" It's not mine...
"RIIIINNG!" Just ignore it...

"Miss Calypso, care to explain?"

I closed my eyes, took a deep breath, and then looked at an angry Mr.Bourgeois.

"Um yes?" If I acted dumb, then maybe he'll let it go.

"RIIINGG!"

The teacher turned towards the board and wrote something i've been trying to avoid since I got to Princeton Highschool. He smirked at me as I read what he had written: Rule #12
Oh no.

"RIIINGG"

At this point, I should probably explain what is Rule #12
Well, Mr.Bourgeois has this sort of rule, where if your phone started ringing, you have to accept the call and put it on speaker, WITHOUT letting the caller know that everyone in that class was listening to the conversation.

"RIIIINGG" Who is that dumb person calling at this time of the day?!

I cursed under my breath, then grabbed my cellphone from my leather backpack. I looked at the caller ID: "Leo♡ "
I scoffed under my breath. Why am I not surprised?

I pressed the accept button and put it on speaker. Here we go...

"Hey Sunshine" greeted the person from the other side of the call.

"H-Hey Leo!" I looked around, nervous as heck. Students were trying to hold their laugh, some just listened, curious.

"I have bad news and good news..."

I cleared my throat "Proceed."

"The good news is that I won the bet." When I haven't replied, he continued "You know, the bet with Nico. He said that I would get myself revealed in less than two months. Well guess what?! Today is the 9th week!"

The teacher raised his eyebrows at the mention of "revealed". Oh my Gods. He will blow out my cover. Leo, wait until I get my hands on you...

"And the bad news?" I asked hesistantly.

Silence. Entire silence.

"What have you done, again!" I sighed.

I heard him chuckle. "Hehe, well, you know, the usual stuff."

"Do not tell me you burned the whole school down like the Hephaestus cabin?!"

"I wish..." he was taking several breathes?

"Why are you panting? Are you running?"

"Yeah! I'm being chased by a stupid monster."

"Okay but isn't it easy for you to get rid of him?"

"Well, here is the problem... I'm heading towards your school, since there is so much people on the road. I don't want someone to get hurt."

"You WHAT!" I slammed my hand on desk as I stood up. "Oh because here, there isn't anyone who might get hurt. Only 2000 thousand teenagers and 100 teachers." I said sarcastically.

"I'm very sorry Cal, but i need your Mystiokinesis and your... oh what was it named? I forgot!"

"My Aerokinesis" I mumbled.

"Meet me at the front door in two minutes and a half." Before I could object or say any further, he hang up the phone. Oh no. Oh no. He didn't. He just hang up on his girlfriend!

I was cut of my thoughts by someone clearing their throat.

I looked around me only to be greeted by shocked students and a perplexed teacher. Hehe I forgot myself while talking to my Leo.

"Oh sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt your amazing conversation with your... friend. But I need you to comfirm if a monster was coming here. And for god's sake please tell us who your really are!" Screamed Mr.Bourgeois.

"Good morning everyone. I'm Calypso, daughter of Atlas, the Titan. But do not worry, I'm not like him. I was stuck on an Island named Ogygia for thousand of years until my current boyfriend, Leo, the one who I was recently speaking with, rescued me after dying and coming to life. Long story short, I'm no longer immortal and I'm going to save my idiot of boyfriend, son of Hephaestus, Leo Valdez, from a monster heading our way. So if you'll excuse me..." I packed my stuff and ran towards the exit, where I spotted a boy on fire and a monster chasing afer him.

You know, the usual stuff...

~OoO~

Shoutout to thorny_rose56 for getting the correct answer in the last chapter! I really love "The Selection" by Kiera Cass. I highly recommend it to everyone :)