Leo Valdez

~WE'VE ALL GOT WEAKNESSES. ME FOR INSTANCE. I'M TRAGICALLY FUNNY AND GOOD-LOOKING~

  You know, I quite enjoy going to school, even though I miss camp where I work for hours and hours on some new invention with my brothers and sisters, who ask as many question as you can imagine.
  But if Piper and Jason will know I like doing the demigod's new "mission" , they would not leave me alone for days or even weeks.
  "What about Calypso?" You may ask yourself. Well, my GIRLFRIEND is also sent to a school near mine. She's still confused about phones, jeans and technology, however I help her every time we see each other after school. Maybe twice a week or so.
   At least, people will not judge our relationship like the campers back home. Some think that our relation has been rushed and doesn't make sense, which i can totally disagree with. They can think what they want, but at least I am certain that I'm happy with Calypso.

   Today was a normal day. The teachers gave us new boring lessons, and I got an A on the Math test.
    As we were heading Marc, Ahren and I to the cafeteria, we started talking about the new video game that came up just yesterday ago.
"Bro, my cousin Brendon pre-ordered that game and told me it was freakin' amazing!" Screamed Marc with excitement.
"You know, I can program a better version of that game in only a couple of days if I wanted." I finally said, proud of myself. It would be very easy for a child of Hephaestus.
"Yeah we know..." sighed Ahren. 

  Suddenly I heard screaming and shouting coming from the hall. I stood on my guard expecting a monster attack, only to be greeted by girls laughing and gossiping about some hot boy. "They were just fangirling. No monster attack. Calm down..." I repeated over and over in my head, trying to calm myself before I burn the whole cafeteria down.

  When I finally calmed down, the bell rang, signaling the students that lunch break was over.

   I had English class with Mr.Taylor. BORING! I never liked his classes. If the subject was a little fun, he would turn it into a never ending lesson talking and talking in the same monotone voice. Nearly everyone would take a nap in this class.
  "This homework's note will be a 30% of yout final grade. You will have to write about your favorite citation of the World of Sophie and explain the real meaning of Phylosophie of Earth and-" He was cut off by the school alarm followed by shouting.
  Well, this isn't the girls this time. I stood up, and ran towards the door before anyone could react or process what was happening. However Mr. Tay-Tay stood on my way and asked, his lips pursed into a grim line: "Mr. Leonidas Valdez. Where do you think you're going? You heard the alarm. The students must follow the training and not go against these instructions."
I rolled my eyes by trying to hide my impatience. "Listen Carl" I said to my teacher, " I'm in a rush right now, so why not  step out of that door, let me go and we'll discuss this after."

"Mr. Valdez, I would not tolerate that kind of behavior! Now everyone get up and follow the instructions, CALMLY."

He's starting to get on my nerves.
"Listen, I really, really need to go and see what is going on. This is MY job. The Gods will kill me if I failed. So please, can you do me the honor of letting me pass?!" My voice was shaking from anger, and that's when I realised i was fuming, like literally fuming.

  For once, he was speechless, and he opened the door, but not before asking:"Who are you?"
  I turned around, smirking, and presented myself. The moment I was waiting for since the beginning."Hello Mr.Taylor, I'm Leo Super-sized Mcshizzle Valdez, Bad boy supreme, son of Hephaestus, Hero of Olympus, Commander of the famous Argo II, savior of Olympus and bla bla bla...If you'll excuse me, I have a monster to find and kill."

  And with that I ran toward that monster, but not before making sure that everyone saw my fire, and me taking out my 3 pound club Hammer from my tool belt.

   "Hey, little baby!" I shouted, trying to get the attention of that monster."I bet you can't catch admiral Leo with that tiny legs of yours!"

  And with that, I ran out of the school doors, into the street, with an angry monster chasing after me.

~OoO~

In this chapter, there is a character named after one of the best series I have ever read. If you find out what book I'm talking about, I'll give you a shout out! :))

Feel free to give me any suggestions, or correct my spelling.