Piper McLean

~BEING A HERO DOESN'T MEAN YOU'RE INVINCIBLE. IT JUST MEANS YOU'RE BRAVE ENOUGH TO STAND UP AND DO WHAT'S NEEDED~

Seriously, i'm gonna start to puke if i see one more girl wearing shorts and a top as if she's going to a party. Without mentioning the full makeup where i bet they spend two hours putting it on their doll face.
I know you're gonna say: "But Piper, you're a daughter of Aphrodite!! Why do you hate girls wearing clothes and makeup like that?" No. Just no.
But do not worry, not all the girls in my school wear like that. There are some normal persons who know the limits. I'm not against makeup or anything, but at least wear something decent. As for shorts, sure they are comfy and everything, but not for schools where there are some annoying boys.
Kylie and i, always wear some skinny jeans and a t-shirt. Who is Kylie? Well... she's my only friend at school. She has dirty blond hair and blue eyes. She also knows all the questions that come through your mind. She reminds me sometimes of Annabeth...
Speaking of Annabeth, she told me yesterday that she got herself discovered and is now spending time in Camp Half Blood with her boyfriend Percy. Not being a fangirl or anything, but i really SHIP them !!!
Contol yourself Piper. Control yourself.

In French class, i was the best, due to Aphrodite's power. As you may know, French is the language of love.

Normal day, boring as usual, Kylie and I were heading to the school's garden (yes we have a garden here). Suddenly, goosebumps appeared all over my arms. The students were all looking and running towards one building. Screams and alarms went on. Standing at the edge of the rooftoop, was a girl. A girl that was gonna jump off that roof. A girl that wants to commit suicide.

When Zeus and the gods shared (more like informed) their decision with us, i started to control my charm-speaking. It has been quite a time since i used my power. For my safety and the other's.
But this time, i was obliged, for the girl's life.
"STOP!! DO NOT MOVE" i screamed, as magic started to affect all the students that heard me.
The girl looked at me and stopped.
"Get off that roof !!!" I continued. And she did.
She came to me like she was in a sort of a trance (which is the case).
The black haired girl looked at me, sadness and depression read in her brown eyes.
"Do NOT EVER try to commit suicide. UNDERSTAND ?!" my heart was beating really fast. I was scared, angry and in shock at the same time
The girl nodded, tears streaming down her pale face.
"Now, we will go see a specialist, maybe the "psychologue"of the school."
"But..." the girl started to protest.
"I SAID NOW !!" sorry for my screaming, but i had to. I couldn't let her end her life like that.

I took her by the arms, and led her to the office, as shocked students let us pass.

______________TIME SKIP_______________

The girl prepared herself to have a long talk with the specialist. So i gave her some privacy and started to head towards my first destination before the accident : the garden.
As i was walking, trying to sink in the latest informations, a boy rushed to me and screamed at the top of his lungs : "YOU'RE A WITCH !! YOU ARE EVIL !! YOU CAN CONTROL PEOPLE !! WHERE IS YOUR WAND WITCH ?!"

What is wrong with him? How did he assume i'm a witch? What sort of sane teenager assums that a person is a witch? And why were all the people who heard what he said scared and frightened?
Instead of responding, i continued to walk.
" So are you really a witch? This is why you controled Mia?" asked a random kid. So this is the name of that girl...
"I bet she controled Mia to get her on that roof, so that she can be the one who saves her" continued another student. Joe, I assume.
"No, i'm not a witch, and i didn't control her, Joe."
He gasped.
"How did she know my name. Marcos was right! She is a witch."
I rolled my eyes.
"No, this isn't true, i'm not a witch" I said for the tenth time, playfully."And i know your name because you're in my greek class, idiot"
"Then how can you explain your... voice-controller ?" accused a girl, whom i hadn't seen in my life.
"It is called charm-speaking"
"Charm-speaking? So you're a witch !!!"

Oh noo, not again...
"Listen darling, i'm not a witch. Actually, i'm a demigod. Daughter of Aphrodite and Tristan McLean.
Part of the seven in the prophecy.
Defeater of Khione, defeater of Gaea, freed Hera (i wish i hadn't), heroine of Olympus, head counselor of the Aphrodite Cabin at Camp Half Blood, ohh and FYI charm-speaking is one of Aphrodite's power."

Silence, entire silence. So... i think now, i have to join Percy and Annabeth at camp. Maybe contact Jason. Get him to get revealed, so we can go one double dates with Percabeth. Yess !!!!