BEAUTY AND THE BEAST 1

LAO'S POV
Once the party ended in China and we had already rested enough. We continued our trip... Chaeyoung said that we should head to France since we haven't been there yet...

Actually, I think that there are high possibilities to find another Princess there... But there's something that's bothering me. Why is Heejin not talking? What happened? I can just keep on asking that...

-Lao: (sighs)
-Chaeyoung: Are you tired? We are almost in France already... (smiles)
-Lao: Yeah I know... It just that I'm worried about something...
-Mina: What is it?
-Lao: My sister is not talking... I mean she can talk and we can hear her while she's reading the book... Sadly, she can't hear us... (whines) Agh, I should just focus on our mission-
-Nayeon: Ooorrr~ You can focus on Im Nayeon (pretty)

 (whines) Agh, I should just focus on our mission--Nayeon: Ooorrr~ You can focus on Im Nayeon (pretty)

-Jeongyeon: (pushes her) You better keep on walking instead of making him waste his time...
-Nayeon: Hey! Lao and I are in a relationship, you have no right to do such thing!
-Jihyo: Are you really going out? (smirks at you)
-Lao: We are not...
-Jihyo: Really? None of us saw you while we were partying in China... (smirks)
-Nayeon: (smiles proudly) We were having a-
-Lao: Training! That's it... I scolded Nayeon and told her that she must learn how to control her hormones around me... (clears your throat) Oh, look... There's a mansion there... We could rest there for today and keep going tomorrow...
-Nayeon: (glares at you) We'll talk later...
-Lao: (gulps)
-Jihyo: You can't hide it anymore... Just admit it... (chuckles and srughs)

I ignore Jihyo and keep on walking making sure that Saidahmo are following us... Seriously, can't they just separate a bit? I feel sorry for Dahyun... Well, not sorry... Actually, anyone would like to be her...

-Lao: Are you tired, Dahyunie? (smiles)
-Dahyun: (gets away from Samo and runs to you) I am... (pouts) When are we resting?
-Lao: Soon... We've found a mansion, and hopefully they'll allow us to stay in there... (smiles)
-Dahyun: (clings on your arm) Cool... (smiles) Hey Chaeyoung bro! I dare you to see who arrived first in a race...
-Chaeyoung: Sure, let's do this (smirks)

They both start running to the mansion where Nayeon, Jihyo and Jeongyeon are already. And I thought she said that she was tired... Gosh, too much energy...

-Time skip until you arrive to the mansion-

-Lao: Have you knocked already?
-Jeongyeon: There's no answer...
-Jihyo: Maybe no one is living here...
-Lao: Oh, we should just enter then... (smiles)

We enter the mansion and at first nothing unusual seems to happen, until Sana notices something weird...

-Sana: Laobang... How many time has it been since you last shaved?
-Lao: Hey, I shaved yesterday!
-Sana: You are like... Furry?
-Lao: Huh?
-Jihyo: Someone, turn on the lights...
-Mina: (turns the light on)
-All: Ahhh!
-Nayeon: Laobang you have furry ears!
-Lao: Ehh?! (checks yourself in a mirror) Oh no... No! No! No!

-Momo: Lao looks really cute like that

-Momo: Lao looks really cute like that... (chuckles)
-Lao: (sighs) I think that I already know where are we... Let me check something... And please, don't touch anything...

I head to the forbidden room of the mansion, and once I enter, there it is... The magic rose... Gosh, the petals have already fallen... I need the next Princess to enter as soon as possible...

I return back to the living room where the girls were, but instead I find living objects... I can't belive this, did they actually transform?

-Jihyo: Why am I a watch? (confused)
-Lao: We are in another story... Don't worry... (sighs) We'll make it, the next Princess will arrive soon and we'll be able to go back to normal as soon as...
-All: As soon as?
-Lao: She falls for me...
-Nayeon: I really hate this stuff... (rolls her eyes) Don't think that because we just transform, we won't have a talk...
-Lao: W-Well... Since this mansion seems to be for us now, you can choose a room and rest. Tomorrow we'll start working... (smiles and walks to your room)

I arrive to my room and lay down at the bed... I can't belive that I am now the beast... My character just keeps on getting worse every time... I started being a prince, then a looter, then a rude captain, and now a beast...

-Heejin: Laobang!
-Lao: (gasps) Heejin! You idiot! I was worried, where were you all this time?!
-Heejin: Lao, I don't know if you are hearing me... But you have made a huge progress... Actually, this is your last princess (smiles) Ah, and about the time... I don't know how does it work, but here is still morning... Nothing has changed... Mom and dad still think that you are sleeping and being the lazy ass you are...

Ugh, I would normally fight her back but right now I'm way happier because I got to know about her again

Ugh, I would normally fight her back but right now I'm way happier because I got to know about her again... It looks like the time in the real world is really slow. Actually, I don't need to worry... I can do this and return back home like nothing happened....

-Lao: You pabo Heejin, you can't hear me but I'm really happy to hear you again sis... (chuckles) I'm really craving to be back home... This adventure is already too long... Also, it's really a relief that mom and dad think that nothing has happened... I'll be able to return back home without any worry... Just wait for me idiot! I'll do this really fast!

But Heejin doesn't answer anymore... This kid... She's probably gone to her room now... Anyway, I should rest for now in order to be able to give my all tomorrow...

-Nayeon: (enters your room) I've heard you... (sighs)
-Lao: Heard... What?
-Nayeon: Talking with your sister... Are you actually that bad here?
-Lao: Huh? Why are you asking that?
-Nayeon: Because it feels like you are really bad... Don't you like to be with us?
-Lao: It's not that... I'm really great with you all... But Nayeon, this is not my place... (sighs)
-Nayeon: This is the last story... I heard it too... (sighs) Our time together is shorter every time...
-Lao: Nayeon...
-Nayeon: You know? Forget about the talk we were going to have... I prefer to be in good terms the rest of the time we are together... (smiles sadly) Goodnight... (leaves)

Gosh, that's going to be the worst part of returning back home... Nayeon, I'm really sorry... I still can't be honest with my feelings... But, I want to tell her before I return home, that I also... Feel the same.