CINDERELLA 6

LAO'S POV
-Lao: Objectively, that's how it is... (looks down)
-Mina: Then you are saying that what those girls feel for you is not real neither. Sorry, I don't think I want to keep with this...
-Lao: Mina wait! They may not be real, but I can feel them... And I'll remember everything once I return back home...
-Mina: Really? You don't know about it... Maybe, the moment you return back to your world, you forgot about everything. And us? What will happen if we also forget about you? And if we don't? Do you know how hurtful will it be for us? (sighs) Why are you getting closer to them if you know that it'll come to a hurtful end?

 And us? What will happen if we also forget about you? And if we don't? Do you know how hurtful will it be for us? (sighs) Why are you getting closer to them if you know that it'll come to a hurtful end?

-Lao: I...
-Mina: You just need to help on those stories... Why aren't you honest with them? Tell them not to get closer to you... They could've stayed at their kingdoms and you could have done this alone...
-Lao: Why are you being like this?
-Mina: Why? I'm just protecting myself...
-Lao: Protecting? From what?
-Mina: From my feelings for you... (sighs) It's hard to admit it... But I think that it's almost for sure that I like you... And, I don't want to suffer later on... I'm afraid of loving you. (serious) This is not real and you'll disappear sooner or later...
-Lao: Mina...
-Mina: You are now in my story, right? (gets up from the bench) Let's reunite tomorrow at the entrance of the mansion and finish this story... That's all you need. It's my payback for tonight. But don't count with me for later... Cause I don't want to suffer for something that it's not even real (walks away)

What happened? I'm actually speechless... I can't say anything to what Mina said because she's totally right. I should have been more considered and protected the girls from suffering...

How could I be this blind? I'm not going to stay here forever... That's why I shouldn't allow the girls to love me... That would mean that they'll have a hurtful future. Well, just in case they remember me once I leave... Agh! Why is it so complicated?!

-Time skip until you return back to the hostal-

-Lao: (finishes changing clothes) I'll be back soon...
-Jihyo: Where are you going? Is my husband going to leave me here alone? (jokes)
-Lao: Sorry, I need to think about something... (leaves)
-Jihyo: What's wrong with him? (confused)
-Genie: (srughs)

I head to the outside and start walking around the surroundings... I don't want to get lost... But maybe, maybe that could actually be the best for everyone... If I leave alone, then they won't need to suffer later...

Of course, I need to solve Mina's story first... And all she needs is to fall in love with someone. I think that I already have an idea for it... I'll write a love letter and leave it at the entrance of the mansion... I'll ask Mina to join the girls in the letter.

But, by the time she wakes up and reads it, I'll have already disappeared. That' seems to be the best option right now-

-Nayeon: Laobang! (smiles)
-Lao: (mumbling) Oh no...

-Nayeon: What are you doing here alone? (smiles)-Lao: What are you doing outside at this time? (chuckles)-Nayeon: I saw you from the window and thought that you may want some company

-Lao: What are you doing outside at this time? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: I saw you from the window and thought that you may want some company... You looked serious... Is there something bothering you?
-Lao: Nope... Everything's fine (lying)
-Nayeon: You liar... Do you think that you can lie to me? (smiles) C'mon... It's been quite long since we know each other... Tell me, what's wrong?
-Lao: Nayeon-ah... I'm serious, everything is fine... (smiles)
-Nayeon: If you say so... (unsure) By the way, I haven't had the chance to thank you for saving me before... I think that I was overwhelmed because you said that I belong to you... (chuckles)
-Lao: (sighs) Nayeon-
-Nayeon: I know, I know... First of all there's your mission... But I really enjoyed the moments we have... (smiles)
-Lao: Nayeon... We can't have more moments...
-Nayeon: Eh? W-Why not?
-Lao: Because I'll start liking you back...
-Nayeon: (blushes) I-I see... Well, let me tell you that we definitely need to have more moments then... (chuckles)
-Lao: Nayeon... You should go back inside... Here is already cold... (smiles) I'll return back too...
-Nayeon: Fine... (smiles) I'll see you tomorrow...
-Lao: Yeah, see you (smiles and waves)

But that's not true. I'm gonna write that letter, leave it and then leave... I can't keep on hurting the girls like this... I better prepare Beongae with provisions enough in case something happens to me...

NAYEON'S POV
I wake up because of a big noise outside the rooms, what the hell is going on? Why are they all awake when they should be still sleeping?

-Nayeon: (opens the door) Yo! Don't you know what sleeping is? It's just 8:00 am!
-Jihyo: Don't panic... But we have problems...
-Nayeon: Eh? What happens? (looks around) Where's Laobang?
-Momo: Nayeon...
-Sana: Remember Jihyo told you not to panic-
-Nayeon: (already panicking) I'M ASKING WHERE IS LAOBANG?!
-Jihyo: I wope up and he was not in our room... (looks down)
-Mina: I also woke up and found this letter... (hands it to Nayeon)
-Nayeon: (grabs the letter and starts reading out loud)

"Dear Myoui Family,

This is prince Feng Laobang, due to some reasons, I had to leave earlier. Still, my feelings for Mina are the same, I'm crazy in love with her. I would like to personally bring along me, but it is way too dangerous and hurtful. Mina, once you read this, head to the hostal with the girls... They'll welcome you. Stay with them while I'm gone.

I love you"

-Nayeon: (shaking) What's with this nonsense?
-Jeongyeon: Nayeon, Laobang disappeared... Beongae is gone too, I guess that he used it to leave... (looks down)
-Nayeon: Why would he do something like that?! (falls on her knees crying)
-Mina: This is all because of what we I talked with him... (looks down) I'm sorry, but if he left, he probably won't return anymore...