SLEEPING BEAUTY 5

LAO'S POV
-Time skip until you arrive to the castle-

-Maleficient: Okay looter, it's your chance to show me that you deserve the delicious food you are looking for...
-Lao: Don't worry, I won't disappoint you... I'll make sure that Aurora pricks her finger with spinning wheel... (smiles)
-Maleficient: Great... This way it'll be easier for me... (smirks)

I leave Maleficient and enter the castle... Seriously, no one will ever know what I'm doing... I'm playing two sides... For Maleficient and for the fairies...

-Flora: (notices you) Laobang?!
-Lao: Good afternoon... (smiles)
-Flora: What are you doing here? Weren't you supposed to be looking for the Prince?!
-Lao: Yeah, but there are some little changes... Just, trust me... Okay?

-Flora: We have no option anyway

-Lao: Where's Aurora?
-Flora: On her room... At the higher tower...
-Lao: Fine... Make everyone sleep while I'm with her...
-Flora: What?! Why? We should be celebrating...
-Lao: Please, do as I say...
-Flora: Fine... I'll tell my sisters... Good luck Laobang. We trust you (smiles)

I nod and start climbing the stairs toward Nayeon's room. Damn it... How did I end up in something like this? I'm actually about to save a whole kingdom from Maleficient? What kind of joke is that one?

I arrive to Nayeon's room and find her looking down. I guess she's not in the mood? Shouldn't she be happy that she reunited with her father? Agh, let's see... How do I do this?

-Lao: Nayeon?
-Nayeon: Fauna aunt... I already told you that I want to be alone... My father can wait...
-Lao: But Nayeon, it's me... Laobang! (smiles)
-Nayeon: (looks at you) Laobang! (runs to you and hugs you tight) Why? What are you doing here?! I don't understand anything!
-Lao: Well, you said that I could come to you whenever I needed to see something beautiful... Right? (chuckles)
-Nayeon: (smiles) How great that you came... I was really nervous because now I'm a princess and I was feeling really alone. Now that you are here, I think that I'll be able to face everything...
-Lao: I'm glad to hear so... (smiles) Uhm... You said that you are nervous... Do you want to have a walk with me on a secret place where have never been? (chuckles) I found it casually...
-Nayeon: Of course I want to!
-Lao: Follow me through this secret corridor then... (smiles)

-Nayeon: Woah

-Nayeon: Woah... I didn't realize that there was a corridor there...
-Lao: Let's go... You'll be amazed... (chuckles)

Okay, it is done... This corridor didn't exist before, it was created by my new evil boss. But it's okay, this is part of the story anyway... Once she falls asleep, I'll really need to look for the Prince... Fight Maleficient and make him kiss Nayeon...

-Nayeon: This is quite dark... It's almost scary...
-Lao: Don't worry... I've been here before and you are with me... You trust me, right? (smiles)
-Nayeon: Of course! (giggles) Laobang, you are my only friend...
-Lao: (smiles) Let's keep on going then...

We then arrive to a room with a spinning wheel... Nayeon looks attracted to it since she has never seen one of those... I'm kinda nervous if I'm honest...

-Nayeon: This must hurt, right? (getting closer to it)
-Lao: Yeah, it must...
-Nayeon: But it shines a lot... It's almost hypnotizing... But anyway, we can go back, right? (turning around)
-Lao: That's not possible... I'm sorry Nayeon!

I grab her hand and make prick with the machine... She looks confused... I just betrayed her... But this is all part of the plan... Maleficient will probably be really happy now...

I carry Nayeon bridal style and bring her back to her room where I make her lay on her bed. I look at her and feel really guilty... But this all necessary... This fairy tale is like this...

-Spring: Laobang! What did you do?! You made her prick her finger?!
-Lao: I'm sorry... It's part of the plan-
-Maleficient: (appears) Good afternoon... (smirks) I guess you already met my new ally... Laobang the looter...
-Fauna: Laobang... (pissed)
-Lao: Sorry... I want the crown of this kingdom (srughs)

-Maleficient: (laughs) Grab whatever you want looter

-Maleficient: (laughs) Grab whatever you want looter... This is all for you...
-Lao: Yes, my lady... (smiles and bows)

I then act as if I were actually stealing everything I wanted. Maleficient tied the fairies and stole their wands... This is not what happened at the story, so I'll need to go with the flow...

-Lao: Well... I think that I have everything I needed... (chuckles) What's our next plan, my lady?
-Maleficient: (confused) Next plan?
-Lao: Yeah, I'm now yoru servant... What are we going to do next? (smiles)
-Maleficient: I... I need to think about it...

I knew it. Maleficient is not supposed to survive after this... That's why she's off of guard now... And casually, I stole a dagger, which I hide, while acting like a looter...

-Lao: Then if there's nothing planned, my lady... How about if we have some fun? (smirks and gets closer)
-Maleficient: W-What kind of fun, you looter?
-Lao: A kind of fun that involves our bodies... (seductively) How much has it been since you slept with a man?
-Maleficient: How horrible ideas do you have inside that head... But, I can't deny that it is an interesting proposal...
-Lao: My lady, I have never had a boss as beautiful as you... I have the urge to touch you... And, I've been an awesome servant, I really deserve such reward, right? (smirks)
-Maleficient: (nervous) Fine... Do as you want...

Okay, now what? I have never done something like this before... And what am I doing? This woman is probably at least 40 years older than me... She could me my grandma!

-Lao: Start taking your clothes off, my lady

-Lao: Start taking your clothes off, my lady... (gets really close to her)
-Maleficient: T-This is shameful... It's the first time that someone's dominant on me...
-Lao: Oh really? (smiles and whispers) Then it's also your first time having someone betraying you, right? (you stab her)
-Maleficient: (groaning in pain) Stupid looter!
-Lao: I'm sorry... But I'm not a looter... I'm just a stray wanderbook... (chuckles)