ALADDIN 6

LAO'S POV
Genie got free and Jafar disappeared... This story is almost over. It just rests the final with Jihyo... I need to marry her, and then... We'll use the honeymoon as an excuse to bring her with us...

-Genie: I'm free! Laobang... Do you see this?! I can throw this old lamp away! (excited)
-Lao: Yup... I'm happy for you, Genie... (smiles)

-Genie: What's next? Should I go on vacations? (excited) I don't have the suitcase ready! -Lao: (chuckles) I'll be going back with the girls now

-Lao: (chuckles) I'll be going back with the girls now... (smiles) Carpet, can you help me?

I get on the magic carpet and head to the garden where the girls are enjoying while stargazing... It looks fun, maybe I should join them...

-Lao: Mind if I join you, girls? (smiles)
-Momo: Laobang! You are finally back~ (cutely) We had such an amazing dinner, you missed it...
-Lao: Ah, really? (smiles)
-Sana: (serious) Is that on your cheek lipstick?
-Lao: It could me... (rub your cheek)
-Nayeon:...
-Jeongyeon: How was it? (smiles)
-Lao: It worked out nicely... I just destroyed the villain... (chuckles)
-Sana: You didn't fight or anything? We haven't seen you do anything...
-Lao: I had my friend Genie... I didn't need anything else... (smiles)
-Jeongyeon: If it worked out nice... Why isn't Jihyo here with us?
-Lao: Because she's probably talking to her father about our wedding... (lays on the grass)
-All: Wedding?!
-Lao: Yeah... I'll marry Jihyo because-
-Nayeon: (gets up) Sorry... I'll be heading inside to my room... Goodnight...
-Momo: Wait, we are not done yet, and Laobang just joined us-
-Nayeon: I'm tired (looks at you) That's all...
-Lao: Nay-
-Nayeon: (leaves)
-Lao: I'm gonna... Uh... I need to talk to her... (follows Nayeon)

I head to Nayeon's room, but the door is already locked. I knock and insist until she gives up on ignoring me and opens the door... Then, I realize that she's crying...

-Lao: (surprised) Nayeon?
-Nayeon: What do you want? Weren't you about to marry Jihyo?

-Lao: (surprised) Nayeon? -Nayeon: What do you want? Weren't you about to marry Jihyo?

-Lao: Yeah... But it is not because of romance as you may be thinking... It just part of our plan... (smiles) You know that I would never marry someone who I just met...
-Nayeon: But... That kiss on you cheek... It means something different of your words...
-Lao: Nayeon... You know, Jihyo kissed my cheek when I was talking about you...
-Nayeon: (surprised) What?
-Lao: She asked me something... And well, I told her that... (embarrassed) I'm really thankful to you... You are chaotic, loud, clumsy, narcissist... But you are kind, caring, supportive... And... The person I can rely on if I need it... (smiles)
-Nayeon: W-Why are you telling me now? (confused)
-Lao: Because I want you to know about it... I don't usually talk about my feelings... (smiles shyly) Do you understand how important you are for me, Nayeon? No one will ever replace you...
-Nayeon: (blushes) Laobang... (leans in)
-Lao: (puts your finger on her mouth)
-Nayeon: (glares at you) What?
-Lao: We can't do this... (chuckles) You know we have a mission first...
-Nayeon: Ugh... Fine... (you kiss your own fingers) What are you doing?!
-Lao: Wouldn't that be like an indirect kiss? (laughs)
-Nayeon: You are not drunk, right?
-Lao: I am not... (smiles) Anyway, I should be leaving to my room... I have to marry someone tomorrow...
-Nayeon: Fine... (smiles) Have sweet dreams...
-Lao: You too... (smiles and waves)

I walk away and head to my room... Tomorrow I'll seriously marry someone. Oh my god... What would my parents think about this... Oh, and Heejin?! She hasn't returned to read the book again? I haven't heard her...

-Time skip to the next day-

I wake up soon because of a lot of people entering my room... I wonder what are they all doing... Aren't they disrespecting my intimacy?

-Lao: Uh... Excuse me, can I know what are you all doing in my room?
-Worker: We are here to help you to dress you and get ready for the wedding with our princess...
-Lao: Ah, right... (smiles) Great, let's do this!

They get me ready, and later on, they guide me to a huge room filled with the citizens and the Sultan of course

They get me ready, and later on, they guide me to a huge room filled with the citizens and the Sultan of course. The girls are sitting on the first row... Woah, this is all a fake thing planned by us... But I'm nervous anyway...

I haven't calmed myself, when suddenly, the huge door opens revealing Jihyo... I gotta admit it, she's way too beautiful. She looks unreal... GodJihyo...

-Jihyo: (smiles and holds your hand) You ready?
-Lao: Yeah, totally (smiles)
-Jihyo: You look handsome... (checking you out)
-Lao: You are really beautiful too (chuckles)

Then, her father process to make that speech that all of us know and that we prefer to ignore, and once he's done... I kiss Jihyo. Yeah, this was not actually planned... But it must look real...

-Momo: (jaw drops) Not fair...
-Sana: As I always say, jealousy is really bad... I'm craving to do that too... (pouts)
-Nayeon: Keep calm... That's just part of our plan... (smiles) It has no meaning...
-Jeongyeon: It's really weird to have you this calmed about it...
-Nayeon: I trust Laobang... That's all (srughs and cheers for you and Jihyo) Good job! (thumbs up)
-Jeongyeon: You surely are a weirdo... (claps along her)

I married someone! I can't belive this! How am I gonna explain to my parents that I married a princess taken out of a book?! They bring me to the psychologist...

-Sultan: And now... Open the door for the young couple. They have the right to enjoy their honeymoon (smiles) Laobang, please... Take care of my daughter...
-Lao: Don't worry sir, Jihyo will be really happy with me (smiles and gets on the carpet)
-Jihyo: Yeah, I'm sure of it... He's seriously trustworthy... (gets on the carpet) Bye father (smiles and waves)

 (gets on the carpet) Bye father (smiles and waves)

-Lao: Thank you for doing this Jihyo... (smiles)
-Jihyo: Your welcome... (smiles) You'll give me freedom in exchange... That's the best... Plus, the girls are really nice... What's our next objective?
-Lao: Vacation... (smiles)
-Jihyo: What?! (confused)