LITTLE MERMAID 2

LAO'S POV
-Lock in a room talking with Nayeon through the closed door-

-Nayeon: Laobang... You can't stay inside that door for always... You said it yourself... We have a mission to do...
-Lao: But didn't you understand the situation?! I'm a Prince! This is my castle and my Kingdom! (totally horrified by the idea)
-Nayeon: I know I know... I have those too... (rolls her eyes) C'mon, come outside... You'll need to meet your subjects... They are all craving to meet their prince...
-Lao: I can't do that... Sorry... (sighs) I can't be a prince... First of all because I don't know how to be one...

-Jeongyeon: (kicks the door down) You are just talking nonsense

-Jeongyeon: (kicks the door down) You are just talking nonsense... Lao, you are our prince... (holds your hands) You already acted like a prince by being yourself... (smiles)
-Lao: That's not true... I was being selfish... I just wanted to help in order to return back home...
-Jeongyeon: You are lying idiot (giggles) Deep inside you, we've become like a family... Your heart is pure, that's why you helped us... You have a Prince heart Laobang... (smiles)
-Nayeon: That's right, and you don't need to worry about being a prince... We are here to help you... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: Exactly, you helped us and now it's our time to help you... (smiles)
-Lao: (smiles) Girls...

Suddenly, the typical disney vibe that indicates you that an inspirational song is about to come, surrounds us... Gosh, I can't believe that this happening at all...

-Jeongyeon: I'll help you with modals... (chuckles)
-Nayeon: And I'll dress you like a real prince... (smiles)

Suddenly, they both start singing... Okay, at this point I am not going to be surprised by the fact that they sing like angels... Oh gosh... It's amazing... I feel like I'm feeling relieved?

(A: Okay, so since this is taking a Disney vibe... Why don't you listen to this song while reading? I think it suits the mood)

-Time skip until they are done getting you ready-

-Jeongyeon: Awesome... We did such a great job... (smiles widely)
-Nayeon: Woah, Laobang... You be really looking outthere like my ideal type... (chuckles)

 (chuckles)