MULAN 6

CHAEYOUNG'S POV
Once Laobang took the emperor down, I cut the rope so Shanyu can't stop them... Gosh, he looks like an angry gorilla right now... I have never faced something like this before... I'm actually kinda... Intimidated?

-Shanyu: What happens little girl? Are you now afraid? You've messed up all my plans... But don't worry, I'll make sure that you pay for it... (laughs)
-Chaeyoung: I'm not afraid... You are the one who should tho... I once defeated you, and I'll do it again now!

-Shanyu: Show me what you have instead of talking that much! My head aches! (chases you trying to use his sword)

He keeps on chasing me and cutting all the posts down with his sword... I climb one of thos columns, but then get cuts it and when it falls it breaks the wall... I can see the whole crowd from here...

-Shanyu: I got you (laughs)
-Lao: I wouldn't be that sure! (pushes him)
-Chaeyoung: Laobang!
-Lao: (points to the rooftop)
-Chaeyoung: Okay, I get it!

I jump and climb to the rooftop... I wonder why does he want me to be here... Suddenly, Shanyu gets on the rooftop... He looks bad, Laobang really hit him hard... Noy enough tho...

-Mushu: Chaeyoung, don't worry, you just need to keep him here... Lao told me about a plan... (smiles and leaves flying)
-Chaeyoung: I didn't know he could fly?
-Shanyu: Are you sure that you can get distracted? I think that you ran out of ideas... (smirks)
-Chaeyoung: (with a hand fan) Not at all...

Then Shanyu runs towards me and tries to hit me with the sword but I blow it with the hand fan. I also spin his arm so he let go of the sword... Now we have the same possibilities more less...

-Shayun: Ugh! (really angry)
-Lao: (appears and pins Shanyu to the roof) Chaeyoung jump to me!
-Chaeyoung: Huh?!
-Lao: C'mon, there's no need to waste!

I do as he says, and when Lao gets me on his arms, Mushu appears with a huge firework and bumos Shanyu who's still pinned... He then dies bumped against another tower with more fireworks...

LAO'S POV
-Lao: Ooff... That was close again... (sighs in relief)
-Chaeyoung: Yeah...
-Mina: Uhm, are you going to put her down or what, Captain Feng? (jokes)