RAPUNZEL 5

LAO'S POV
We are now inside the kingdom, and I can already see the girls. I guess that they haven't noticed us yet... Great, it'll be a surprise then...

-Lao: Yo, have you missed me? (chuckles)

-Momo: (jumps on your arms) Laobang! You are alive! You didn't die! (hugs you tightly) -Lao: Of course I didn't! I was actually more worried about you girls than myself

-Lao: Of course I didn't! I was actually more worried about you girls than myself...
-Jeongyeon: And you are right... Being in charge has been a living hell... (hugs you too) Thanks to Param and Beongae I've been able to control this two...
-Lao: (chuckles and notices Nayeon avoiding your gaze)

I approach Nayeon who's trying hard not to look at me... What's wrong with her? I thought that she would be happy to see me again...

-Lao: Nayeon, are you okay?
-Nayeon: Ignore me Laobang, I don't deserve your words...
-Lao: Why?
-Nayeon: This was all my fault, if it wasn't because of my chaotic personality, you wouldn't have needed to leave... (sighs)
-Lao: It's okay Nayeon, you are better when you are yourself. I actually like your chaotic side... This would be boring without it, don't you think? (smiles and hugs her) I was worried about you all...
-Nayeon: (tearing hugs you back) Laobang... I was worried about you too, im really happy that you made it to return... I even thought that you could abandon us...
-Lao: I would never do something like that... (smiles) Nayeon, you all are really special to me, you are like my family here... I would always return to you, you are my home here...
-Nayeon: Laobang... (snuggles her face on your chest)
-Lao: Plus, thanks to this, I've able yo find our next girl... Girls, I'm glad to introduce you to Sana... (smiles)
-Sana: Hi (smiles and waves) Laobang has talked me a lot about you...
-Momo: Really?! What did he say? (smiles)
-Sana: He said that you are all kind, soft, pretty... And really chaotic, just a perfect match for me... (chuckles)
-Three: Laobang!
-Lao: But it's true (srughs)
-Sana: (chuckles) You all seem to be really funny hang with... (smiles)

-Momo: You too! (smiles widely) Have you visited everything around this kingdom? -Sana: Nope, actually Lao and I were about to have some fun, but since he was worried about you all, I told him that we could have fun later on

-Sana: Nope, actually Lao and I were about to have some fun, but since he was worried about you all, I told him that we could have fun later on... (chuckles)
-Jeongyeon: I guess that we are in tourist mode now... (smiles)
-Lao: Let's go, then! (smiles)
-Nayeon: (clings on your arm) I missed you, okay? (puppy eyes)
-Sana: Lao! Come to dance with me! (waves at you)
-Nayeon: Lao... Stay a little longer with me... (pouts)

Ooff... Alert! Alert! Alert! What do I do now?! This is not Nayeon's story, so I should mainly focus on Sana... But Nayeon seems to be really emotional and I think that she needs me right now... What should I do?

-Jeongyeon: (notices your struggling) Momo, Nayeon, come over here... (smiles) I need your help with something...
-Nayeon: (sighs and goes away from you) What do you need now?
-Momo: Yeah, they are playing music and I would have liked to dance... (pouts)

Jeongyeon, I own you one! I head to where Sana is, and start dancing... She's actually not dancing with me but with other citizens... And same happens with me...

What am I doing? I didn't know that I could dance like this... Back to my world, I'm just a stick impossible to move because I would break...

-Sana: (notices you and blushes) Damn it

The dance kept on going until on the last round, I ended with Sana. This was fun, and now I don't feel bad for Nayeon thanks to Jeongyeon...

We continue with the tour around the kingdom and I buy Sana on of those cloths with the kingdom's badge. She looks really excited about all of this...

And now, it just rests to see those floating lanterns... We are arriving to the end of this story... But of course, I still need to focus. There's a final fight waiting for me...

-Lao: Girls, stay here while I do something really important, okay? (smiles)
-Momo: Where are you going with that boat? (confused)
-Lao: I'm gonna accomplish with my deal's part... I promised Sana that I would bring her to see the floating lanterns... So, I'm gonna give her the best sight possible... (smiles) Sana, get on the boat please...
-Sana: Yeah, thanks Laobang! (smiles)

We get on the boat and start heading to the middle just so we can have a clear sight of it. Soon the floating lanterns will appear... If I'm honest, I'm excited about this too... I have never seen something like that back at home...

-Sana: I'm really nervous about this...
-Lao: Why? (smiles)
-Sana: Because I've dreamt about this plenty of times... What if it's not like I imagine it is? (sighs)
-Lao: It'll be like you dreamt or even better... (chuckles)
-Sana: Laobang... (smiles) I have something for you...
-Lao: Really? You didn't need to... (smiles)
-Sana: (smiles and gives you the crown) You deserve it... Thanks for bringing me here and helping to achieve my dream... (chuckles)
-Lao: Yeah... (smiles) Now, you'll be able to have another dream... Isn't it the greatest point?
-Sana: Yeah, you are right (smiles)

Suddenly, the floating lanterns started coming... And belive me, this is the best thing i have ever seen since I appeared in this world... This is really beautiful... I mean, it so much like disney, it's cool...

 I mean, it so much like disney, it's cool

-Sana: Laobang... This is the best day of my life... (smiles)
-Lao: I'm glad that you are enjoying it... (chuckles)
-Sana: All thanks to you (smiles)
-Lao: No, no... I'm just... Well, maybe thanks to me (laughs)
-Sana: (giggles) Oh, we are back at land...
-Lao: Yeah, but we are on the other side... We are not at the kingdom but in the forest again... (smiles and notices two guys who chased you once) Sana, I need to solve something really fast, I'll return soon, okay? (smiles and grabs the crown)

If what they want is this crown, then I'll just give it to them so they don't attack Sana... I wouldn't like if she was in danger again...