"I'm not smart"

-------------------Sayaka's view--------------------
I feared for what (Y/n) would discover if I left this kitchen unclean, my deceased mother's cold, blue eyes peeking at me everytime I look over to her, blood staining my boot. My eyes twitched as I remembered the last breath she took, 'Don't you worry (Y/n), that ill-mannered parasite is no more..' I thought, giggling as I wiped blood up with a mop, I picked up the body, catching whiff of the scent from it, my mouth watered from the scent of rotting flesh, "I-I..can't.." I denied, shaking myself out of my peckish state, which wasn't easy. 'Even though mother is a parasite, it wouldn't hurt to have a nibble, right?' I questioned myself, hastily agreeing to this, biting into the pale flesh, savoring the mouthful of bone, and meaty flesh that entered my mouth, blood leaking from my mouth. I gulped mouthfuls of this delicious liquid, as if I was drinking punch, I heard a crunch, making me stop in my tracks, slowly extracting my mouth from the arm that I bit into, stretching the meat out, I realized that I bit into her bone, which snapped like a watered twig, my blue eyes glared into hers, smirking as I bit the side of her mouth, eating most of her cheekbone, blood splattered on my mouth like I was sprayed with strawberry juice. I quickly sighed, knowing that I shouldn't have done this, but...I couldn't help it. My quirk always needs something like this, and I finally allowed it to take back the path it setted for me. I quickly picked up the body that was filled with bite marks, and was leaking blood like a river. My green shirt looked like abstract art by the time I hid Yuki in a place that people wouldn't find her, I quickly changed, straying myself from any blood that leaked out that evil parasite. I then went to sleep, knowing that I have saved (Y/n) from someone who would hurt her.