"Let's uhh...Deltroit Smash"

----------------------Narrator's view--------------
(Y/n) then went lower, squeezing his arse, making him choke on his spit, he held his moans in, squirming, which made (Y/n) squeeze harder, she then scooted up, biting his exposed neck, making him whimper, but he tried to keep it silent, (Y/n) then held his back, grinding against him, making him instantly spit up blood, though it was only a little, but enough to wake up (Y/n). "Uhh.." Was all that Toshinori could mutter out, while (Y/n) snickered, "Looks like someone was..enjoying themself." (Y/n) said, rubbing his face, Toshinori didn't know what she was talking about until he felt his erection against her, he gawked as she grinded against him again, giggling like a schoolgirl, he felt giddy, blushing redder, almost like a tomato, he..felt like (Y/n) was the right one, even if she was a minor, he wanted her, no matter what happened during this night, he'll get her one way or the other. He held her tight, panting in her ear as she grinded even more on him, pushing most of her weight of him, which was light, "I-I want this...no matter what.." Toshinori whispered out, his breathing getting heavy, as he was aroused more than ever, he wanted her to ruin him, break a new hole in him, maybe even make him feel wanted, even in this form. "Please.." Toshinori begged, tugging at his briefs, (Y/n) giggled at how desperate he was, lightly touching his erection, making him moan. "Nghh..please..t-touch me more.." He moaned out, drool leaking from the side of his mouth, (Y/n) snickered more, now pulling down his briefs, he whimpered as the air hit his erection, the tip had beads of pre-cum coming out of it, making (Y/n) smirk, "Like I said, someone has been having too much fun.." she then rubbed the slit, making more pre-cum come out of it, which leaked down (Y/n)'s finger, she then licked it off, which made Toshinori blush, as he was about to speak, (Y/n) licked the tip, which made him cut himself off with a moan, as it twitched at the warm feeling, he swallowed his spit, and closed his eyes shut as (Y/n) took him deep in her mouth, "M-mommy, I won't...l-last.." Toshinori said, gripping the sheets, his knuckles turning white, she then sucked, which met her with a warm fluid leaking down her throat, she then pulls away, smirking, licking her lips. (Y/n) then squeezed his arse yet again, before pulling off her underwear, and then places his legs onto her shoulder, widening his legs, "W-wait, I'm a v-virgin.." Toshinori whispered out, blushing. "I promise, I'll be gentle.." (Y/n) whispered into his ear, then stuck her cock into his arse, earning a loud moan, one eye closed while the open one rolled up, spit dripping down his chin, his face red, which could mimic a firetruck. He dug his nails deep into the sheets, almost digging a hole into them, as (Y/n) destroyed his arse, when she suddenly hit a spot, "R-right there, I'm g-gonna..." he once again cutted himself off with a moan, squirting onto her chest, as (Y/n) cummed inside his arse, as (Y/n) pulled out, cum began to drop out, which leaked onto his thigh, (Y/n) cleaned up, and then cuddled with Toshinori, who was fast asleep. Oh boy, will he have a hard time walking tomorrow.