"Call me dear"

-------------------------Katsuki's pov--------------
I was sitting in the front row when I heard the chair by me shuffle. I looked and saw the (H/c) chick by me. "Oi teach!" I yelled, annoyed that she was sitting by me "What?" He replied back, sounding as bored and uninterested as I was. "Why do I have to sit by this girly girl?" I asked, making the teacher raise his eyebrows "Nani the fuck? When the heck did I say you HAD to sit there? Said teach. "Well how about right now?" I said, staying in the same spot. "Okay well, enjoy ya'll assigned seats for the rest of the semester." Teach told us, now heading to the door. "Excuse me teacher,where are you headed?" Asked four-eyes. "Unless ya'll want to be expelled I recommend following me." Answered teach. Deku was the first to stand up. He started following teach like a goddamn cat beggin' for food. That's extra pussy points for him then. A redhead followed Deku, along with the (H/c) chick. Now that I got to see more of her, she kinda looked...gorgeous. How her (E/c) eyes sparkled, how her (H/c) hair followed her body movements. This girl looked excactly like a future wife. Even her (Noticeable birthmark) fitted perfectly with her face. I felt blood rushing to my face causing a light pink to spread under my eyes. Ma told me that the same thing happened to her as a teenager. I just didn't know it would feel like....this. Although I wouldn't admit this outloud, the feeling felt nice. "Hey bro, ya gotta quicken your pace!" Said a random voice. My thoughts were cut off by a loud redhead. "Uh...sup?" I said, unprepared to respond. "My name is Kirishima! Whats yours?" Kirishima questioned. "Bakugo." I replied, not paying him any attentiin as I was trying to keep a steady glace at the (H/c) angel. Kirashima grabbed my hand, probably because he thought I was a slow walker. Oh how I wished my (H/c) darling would hold my hand in hers like this.