"Math"

-----------------------------------------------------------Narrator's view-------------------------------------------------

Both Sayaka and (Y/n) were returning to home since there wasn't a sight of the man that they had ran away from. (Y/n) had let out a big sigh sigh, knowing that she was asleep at the time of the attempted attack, 'I wish that I could've helped her defend herself...' Thought (Y/n), her (e/c) eyes showing a glum look in them. Sayaka looked over to see how (Y/n) was doing, because of how silent she had been while watching her favorite show, (F/s). Sayaka took notice of her sad face and asked "Hey (N/n), why the long face?" Questioned Sayaka, concerned that she didn't feel well, "I-It's nothing..." Stuttered out (Y/n), her face still showing sadness despite Sayaka's helpfulness, "Alright (Y/n), something's wrong, now tell me." Stated Sayaka, now (Sitting/Standing) to match (Y/n)'s height, "Nothing..." Said (Y/n), her face still unchanged, because of Sayaka's motherly action's. "(Y/n) (M/n) (L/n), tell me right now what it wrong or so help me!" Sayaka said, raising her voice at the end of the sentence, revealing how concerned she was getting about (Y/n). The only thing that (Y/n) did was stand up, and walked to her room, a soft *Click* was heard as a response for Sayaka's ears, "..." Sayaka stayed silent, grasping the remote to turn off the T.V. when it flashed to a important report, "This just in, a local criminal by the name of 'Nightwing' was found murdered in a abandoned allyway, the person who has told us will not be shown, due to it being a anonymous report." Said the news reporter, Sayaka was shocked with happiness. She quickly turned off the T.V. and ran to her room, squealing with small delight, because of the report. The man that was proclaimed killed was in fact the person who tried to attack her on that night. Her excitement was cut short, realizing that she was glee, because someone was murdered. Meanwhile, (Y/n) was in bed crying, shaking with sadness, her stomache growled with hunger, due to not eating for some hours, she got up from the bed, pratically throwing herself on the bed, she morphed a third leg the use to run to the kitchen, when she got to the fridge, she unmorphed the leg to open the fridge to show that the only thing to eat was ramen, ramen, ramen, and ramen. 'Atleast it's food...' Thought (Y/n), not caring what will happen if she ate it, she grabbed it and slowly walked to the sink, still glum about the 'accident', she poured in some hot water in the cup of salty noodles, not caring if the water was overflowing, she switched the knob to turn off the sink water, now walking to the microwave, while waiting for it to heat up, two hands found their way to give the (H/c) girl a hug. "I'm sorry, (N/n), I completely ignored your feelings, which makes me awful..." Sayaka whispered into her ear, hugging her closer, which (Y/n) gladly accepted.

------------------------------------------Midoriya's view------------------------------------------------------------------

I quietly stared through (Y/n)'s deciding when I would open it, 'Just make up your mind!' I thought. I carefully opened the window, trying not to alert anyone of my break in. I
tip-toed to (Y/n)'s (F/c) bed, the bed had a journal that read '(Y/n)'s Journal'. 'Another prized possession to have...' I thought, snatching up the book that was left on the (S/f/c) covers.
Without looking back to check for a witness, I crawled through the open window with (Y/n)'s journal in my school bag. I turned around once I got outside, closed the window, and walked to my house.
-----------------------------------------------------------
On a unrelated note, merry Christmas! (Sorry if you're not a Christian) May everyone have a nice time with their family, because i'm having a ok time with mine.

-----------------------------------------------------------On a unrelated note, merry Christmas! (Sorry if you're not a Christian) May everyone have a nice time with their family, because i'm having a ok time with mine

Just some random Christmas memes to get you in the holiday spirit

Oh, almost forgot about this.

A early present.