"Oh yes"

--------------------------------------------------Sayaka's view------------------------------------------------------------

I opened my eyes, noticing a piece of (Y/n)'s (H/c) hair was shorter (If possible) then how it was last night. 'That's strange...' I thought, looking around the room. Only then did I look to the corner of the room, finding a knife with one piece of a (H/c) hair on it. 'Again I say, weird....' I thought again, my brown locks found there ways between, under, and above my brown colored hair, hands trembling, frightened it was the guy who was chasing us. I shaked in disgust, imagining what he probably did to (Y/n) in her sleep, like sonic, I ran to (Y/n), quickly checking her to see if anything beside her length of hair looked different than how it was last night. The moment I finished checking (Y/n), Midoriya opened the door, allowing both (Y/n) and I to smell the delightful smell of (F/f). "This is my favorite, Izuku. How'd ya know?" Questioned a voice that was suited for my (Older/Younger) sister, (Y/n). "J-just a guess..." Stuttered out Midoriya, playing with his thumbs nervously, his face shinning with red all over his face. "Awww, how cute!" I said, admiring Midoriya like he was a Christmas tree lighting up.

-----------------------------------------------Midoriya's view-------------------------------------------------------------

As much as i'm shy, I still wish that my lovely (Y/n) would say those loving words to me then that putrid girl Sayaka, oh how I HATE how she can stay by (Y/n) without be questioned. Sayaka is so lucky to be by my love. "I-I'm not that cute..." I muttered, keeping the act up. "But you are!" Said (Y/n), making me blush even more, making me look redder than blood. 'S-senpai called me C-cute!' I thought, flustered like a school girl talking to her crush. "Awww! Izuku, you look cuter then a newborn puppy!" Exclaimed my mother, making me snap out of my state, she squished my cheeks, making me annoyed with how she treated me, it was like I was a child. I wanted to tell her to stop until (Y/n) joined in the cheek pinching fest. The time (Y/n) had touched my face, I allowed my mom to continue pinching my cheeks. If I didn't know any better, I would moan out in pleasure by how much I loved (Y/n)'s (Hot/Cold) hand pinching my face like she was hugging a teddy bear.