"Memes and coke"

----------------------Narrator's view--------------
Present Mic had limped to U.A. the next day, a smile covering most of his face as he noticed the (H/c) student that he favourited the most, Aizawa proceeded to approach the man, who didn't even notice him. "Hey." Present Mic was startled nonetheless, but kept his cool, "Sup!" Present Mic greeted, Aizawa just glared at him, "Can you tell me why we were notified that there were loud noises in U.A. last night? I keep telling you to bring those girls back home, and not here." Aizawa seemed to grumble out, rubbing his forehead, "It's whatever, just make sure it doesn't happen again, Hizashi." Aizawa said, walking to class 1-A, where most of his students were at, "Good morning, today we're learning about...taking care of childern." Aizawa said, which confused the majority of the class, and upsetted Bakugou. Sayaka just face palmed, not caring anymore. "You may be wondering, 'What the fuck do we need this for?' well, it'll help if a civilian is a infant that needs help." Aizawa said, tired. "Anyways, partner up, and pick a doll to take care of." Aizawa said, after saying that, he became a caterpillar, and went to sleep. Sayaka tried going to her sister to partner up, but Mineta(The rape whistle attraction) got to Sayaka, and declared her as his partner, and Sayaka, being her cinnamon roll self, agreed, making Mineta faint. (Y/n) thought to herself, 'How would Bakugou be as a parent?' before she could ask herself another question, the blonde of the century came forward (Y/n), his face challenged a tomato due to how red it was, even though that shit cliche as frick. "Oi, w-would you..." He putted his fingers together, binding them together as a sign of nervousness, "Sure, I'll be the best (Preference of adult) you've seen!" Midoriya observed from afar, his eyes gleaming with jealousy. 'How dare Kacchan, always stealing from me like the villain he is, he'll learn soon enough not to mess with what's mine.' His eyes twitched, peeved to even see (Y/n) smile towards Bakugou.