"Straighter than a afro"

---------------------Present Mic's view-----------
I had a bad feeling about retrieving that pencil, but it's the only pencil that I have. (seems legit.) I kneeled down, trying to grab the pencil, which was a dumbass move if I say so myself. I tried going under the desk, succeeding in more ways than one. I looked up by accident, forgetting that (Y/n) was sitting there, my glasses reflected the material that was in front of me, her underwear was a shade of (F/c), which was cute, it also had a logo of (Logo). Blood was dripping down from my nose like tears, overflowing, I was as red as Endeavor's hair. I still continued my mission, I almost forgot what it was due to (L/n)'s adorable underwear being shown to me. I managed to get up a little when my face wa as met with the same (F/c) that was on (L/n)'s underwear, I noticed that she was still asleep, the only thing that was unconvincing was her (S/c) hand holding face hostage between her legs, they were thiccc, like chunky thiccc. I enjoyed the smell, not really minding that this was my only air source. I felt a slight bulge, and her hand was slowly loosening on my head, her thighs were the only thing that kept my head on her private area. Then the worst but also best thing happened, (L/n) started grinding, loving how the friction felt. She was really going at it. She started huffing, signaling her closeness. With a sigh, wetness was all I felt from the material covering (L/n)'s crouch, 'Did she just...' I thought, face heating up. When her thighs stopped squeezing me, I grabbed my pencil and stood up, that's when the door opened, to reveal Shota, "Heyyy you!" I said, smileing, despite what happened, "Yeah yeah..." Said Shota, pausing. "Yamada, what is that smell? He questioned, sniffing the air. "Uhh..." was the only thing I could say, "And why is it from you're face?" Shota asked, which made me nervous, "Nevermind, it's time to leave, wake (L/n) up before you go." Shota informed, walking away. I shaked (L/n) awake, "Hey young listener, it's time to head out!" I said. "Oh okay." (L/n) said, picking up their belongings. "Dang, wetted my underwear again..." they whispered to themselves. "Goodbye sir!" They said, giving me a moment to admire them, they were perfect, like a song. I wanted them badder than my favorite CD. That's when I knew. They're the one.