"Grapes"

-------------------------Sayaka's view-------------
(This is after school) (Y/n) and I were just chilling with one another, talking about our favorite heroes and etc. "Mine is Eraserhead!" Gleamed (Y/n), her (E/c) eyes sparkled brighter with every word she yelled out to me, causing me to chuckle at the cute (Age) year old that was holding my hand. "Well mine is....uh..." I said, forgetting the name of the hero,making my sister (Y/n) look at me with concern, because I couldn't remember a simple name. "Saya, you alright?" Asked lil' sister (Y/n), her eyes tearing up with each glance she gave me.
--------------------Bakugou's view---------------
I was right around the corner of (Favorite store/ restaurant) when I heard hiccupa of a young woman and the following continuing with the noise "S-Saya *Hicc* isn't *Hicc* a-alright!" The voice yelled, making me nervous and shy to turn around the block. I poked my head out to check and oh dear lord was I in for a surprise. The girl that was my everything, my life, and my soul was crying to some damn nonsense about a hero. The one person she needs to cry for is me, not that brown headed bitch or any other slut who gets in the way of us. I walked towards the two girls, trying hard to look at the girl on the (Right/Left) of me "What are ya sissies whinin' about now!" I yelled, directing it to the brown haired girl who dared to upset my godess. "Uh...h-hey Bakugou...heh. Just us sista's chatting it up! N-Nothing weird happening..heh heh.." Stuttered out the brown haired bitch. "Well keep it down next time!" I said, almost red with how mad I was at the hag for making my soulmate cry just from a pathetic question. I left, trying hard not to touch anyone as I looked as if I was an volcano erupting.